Punchline restock?

When spyy gonna restock the punchline?

Steve said they gonna restock it and it won’t fray string.

Whenever Steve does another production run of them and sends some to Andre they will be stocked :smiley:

wow talk about the post above me being pointless and annoying, and since when did punchlines fray string, i have one and a addiction, they have the same blast as far as i know and the both love strings!

The post before you, justayo, was very literal. It wasn’t useless it was the truth. As far as fraying stings goes, the second run of the Punchline was announced to have problems with that but all you needed to do was take some 1000 grit to the very middle of it. I know because I was one of those people.

Well i pmed steve like a month ago and he said near the end of the year.

What do yoe mean Fray String? I was gonna get a Punchline when they Restocked, but I dont want it if it comes with Pronlems.

It broke strings. But the problem was easily fixed by users.

Hm. I have the green with blue splash Punchline and the finish is very smooth; doesn’t seem agressive at all. I have never had issues with the life of my string. Out of curiosity, what run was the green/blue, 2nd?

Yes it is. Green/blue and orange/yellow are second. The light blue/yellow and black/orange are first run :slight_smile:

some did, some didn’t I emailed Steve and asked him…

It’s comments like this one that cause problems withing our small community. Please refrain from saying things like this. Besides his post was a direct answer to the question. No one else has had a better answer really.

2 Likes

New slightly redesigned Punchline coming early 2011! We are working on a special edition with SPYY that should be really fun and neat!

3 Likes

slightly, meaning little tweaks in the bearing seat and/or other stuff like that? or is it being completly redesigned?

Urgh. I love my Punchline, so I guess this means I’m gonna haveta get the new one soon :smiley: