Protostar

I have a red 3002, it has arrows. :stuck_out_tongue:

Not really, No.

Want your Protostar to stay smooth?

Dont screw around with it :stuck_out_tongue:

The fit between the spacer and plastic is critical. The more times you take it apart and put it together and try to change bearings and clean bearings and decide to make it better you will probably end up making it play worse. If you screw it together with force without the spacer and bearing straight you can damage the yo-yo.

Basically treat it like a precision instrument and it will treat you with fine performance.

[

yeah VERY normal, i’ve had two and both played just fine UNTIL i took it apart. The vibe of each yoyo is a mirror image also. Might i add that i know how to take care of a yoyo, these yoyos are constructed in such a way that they come in package just fine but upon taking it apart it will not return to its original state.

So remember kids if you want your yoyo to stay smooth NEVER TAKE IT APART.
lolz

1 continues thread. no matter how you put it together, the thread on the axle and the thread on the nut won’t start to join up until it can, which means that no matter how you put it together, the end result should always be arrows alligned… unless you have already overtightened it or cross threaded it (due to force). I have literally spun the protostar non axle half to the left, and then spun it to the right (tightening it) and it aligns up every time.

One thread. One. The Protostar has a fixed, non floating axle. As long as you are not smashing it together when you screw your yo-yo together then it should always align with the arrows pointing to each other.

Protostars have vibe because they are plastics. The same deal with FHZ’s and YYJ’s. Some have vibe because plastic isn’t that consistant.

My Protostar plays with absolutely no vibe. Well, with the arrows aligned of course. Also, just a note, I think YoyoFactory might be starting to put arrows on the new batches of some other yoyos. For example, my PGM v2 (Batch #3004) has arrows on it. But they aren’t aligned because I took the hubstacks off/apart. I don’t know if it is just on Protostars and PGM v2s or on other yoyos or will be on other yoyos.

Don’t feel like reading the whole thread so excuse me if this has already been said.

ALL Protostars are currently being made with the black arrows printed on the sides.

And ALL Protostars may or may not vibe, and the vibe may vary depending on a number of factors.
No different than any other plastic.