Project Y Admiration months later

Appreciating this awesome throw, it’s possible one of the cleanest, bricky little organics I have played in years. I picked this one up about a year ago from a friend on the forum, I knew right away this was something great. From an up-and-coming brand, a mix of pure classic organic and fun size meets high walls and “squared” off gaps. Lately, this has returned to my daily pocket throw and I just had to re-present my admiration for the project Y. Id love to hear others’ experiences with this throw.

10 Likes

I use bricky as a compliment, some may not enjoy that feeling, but in search of nostalgia, it’s something I look for.

2 Likes

I agree this is a great throw has great feel on the string, If you like the Project Y it does come in titanium flavor, it is a very very nice throw if you can find one get it you will not be disappointed.

5 Likes

I don’t love organic shapes all that much, but I do like this yoyo a lot. I think it has a really pleasant solid feeling mixed with modern attributes that make it feel interesting. But yeah when I hear “bricky” I think of something like the Popstar (which Project Y is not)

4 Likes

solid is a good alternate wording, i think when I say bricky I mean its small, but you know its there when your throwing it, which again to me is a great thing in my play style

2 Likes

Project Y and Project Ti. I’m happy to see these throws finally getting the recognition they deserve!

7 Likes

ProjectY half swap & Cat Snacks año and Project Ti

9 Likes

thank you all
for the kind words, it’s massively appreciated!!!

5 Likes