Problems with USPS (2013)

Thanks for that - yeah I figured that would be the case. You see again, that puts me off from just adding the insurance, because I’m not sure that delivered means delivered. I have already started altering delivery addresses, but I guess now I will try and add signatures and maybe insurance when buying new. It’s not a big deal, it just makes the process a little more complex. But I would definitely recommend these things to anyone shipping now, particularly for larger trades or buying new. It’s pretty straightforward to do these things as a purchaser I guess.

USPS is a very reliable source. I never have too many problems but they arise from time to time. Sometimes they get backed up and take 10 days to deliver something with Pirority mail, and sometime 2 days with first class, depending on if a Holiday just happened.

I have had some problems in the past with it saying delivered, but never getting delivered. I don’t know if someone actually stole my package, or USPS was just covering themselves because they lost it during processing…

Had some USPS troubles of late as well. One package incoming to me seems to be delayed/missing (with two Peaks… grrr…). The other that I sent priority ended up taking a couple extra days beyond the expected delivery time.

Generally they’re reliable, but packages certainly do get mixed up, mis-delivered and lost on occassion.

Jason