Problem in chat?

Well, i joined the chat and nothing happened. no people talking, my text didn’t show up when i said “Hi” And then i got signed out. I signed back in and it did the same thing and it said i have been “Banned”. I did not write anything and didn’t do anything wrong. is this a bug/glitch? i didn’t know which mod to pm so i am just gonna make a topic. >:( >:( >:(

if you tried to say hi multipul times then the chant mod will probaly band you because he might think you are spamming
as for it not showing up it has happened to me before i think it just doesnt load right just exit then come back

I said it one time. then logged me out. it still says im banned. ??? ??? ???

I banned you for coming in and then leaving. You did it four times. Unfortunately, all bans are automatically 24 hour bans, so you will have to wait until then.

As for the cause of the problem, it could be connection problems on your end, it could be flash problems on your end, or it could just be an error/bug/glitch on the chat side of things.

Oh. ya my connection was buggin out when it happened. ughhhh im so bored . AGHHHHHHHHHHH! stupid connection and auto 24 hr ban :‘( :’( :‘( :’( :‘( :’( :‘( :’( :‘( :’( :cry:

try now