Priyanka’s Photography Thread

Hey YYE forums!
Those of you who follow me on Instagram know that I love taking yoyo pictures and definitely post a decent amount of photos on my page. I really felt like sharing some of my favorites on the forums via this thread. And, if you specifically like some, feel free to save them to your camera roll!

Yoyofactory ND Ultra

15 Likes

Yoyofactory Shutter

14 Likes

Oh cool, another one!

Nice photos!

2 Likes

Thanks Jordan. S/o for the neat idea!

4 Likes

SF Yoyos Bliss CS

9 Likes

Are you not scared of snakes? I’d be scared of snakes

2 Likes

It was a pretty hot day so I don’t think I would have run into one in broad daylight. I’d be more worried about one photobombing my picture!

1 Like

I’d still be scared of snakes. They scary. I’ve probably just seen too many american TV shows and films lol

4 Likes

One of my favourites!
Yoyofactory Marco

11 Likes

I love to hear how our wildlife documenteries make others view our ecosystems. All the poisonsous snakes in my part of the world make a noise to let you know they are there; so theres that. Im way more terrified of the quiet ones in other areas…

3 Likes

I mean, I’m still the most scared of Australia. Everything there wants to kill you, even the cuddly stuff. Insects the size of dots can kill you! America isn’t as scary but I’m still more scared of the things I’ve heard about America than the UK.

I’m sure once I’m out there I’ll be fine.I was told to be terrified of Chicago and wasn’t.

6 Likes

Yoyofactory ND
Taken in a gorgeous nature reserve in South Africa!

8 Likes

It’s been a minute.

Yoyofactory Wedge

5 Likes

I love that yoyo.

1 Like

Same!!

Yoyofactory Shutter on a river!

5 Likes