Pretty COOL!

So today, i was practicing suicides when i accidentally lowered my throw hand too low causing my CLYW Peak to hit the tiled floor causing a spark for a brief moment i thought that was cool but then i suddenly realized that i chipped my Peak. Sucks… :-\

I’ve never had sparks but I have noticed a distinct smell when aluminum hits concrete or tile, it is familiar to me but I just can’t put my finger on it.

Yeah it also had a smell to it.

Gotta love burnt anodizing, at least that’s what I think it is. I just gently scrapped some ano off my CUT on a flat tile, not even a scratch, just a small mark, and oh did that smell.

I just stuck some rough sand paper up to my yomega maverick while it was spinning and now it has lines on the rims lol.

1 Like

smells like burnt rubber.

One Drop in particular smells very strongly.

LOL that is one way to mod your appearance :smiley:

The smell kinda like a starter gun cap

I’ve never noticed a small. Not even on one drops, and if you think I haven’t dinged it, come to my house and take a look. :stuck_out_tongue:

IT SMELLS SO BAD when you hit it on the floor hard

The smell only occurs if the yoyo is spinning at high speeds. And yeah, like icthus said, it smells like burnt rubber.

My maverick smells like sharpie when put it up to sand paper. I don’t care what happens to that worthless piece of cr-maverick :smiley:

I dont think anyones coming to your house :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: