Presenting the YoYoFactory KnockOut Series Mystery Box!

Just arrived. Thank you for the color ways. I’m just looking at them thinking how awesome they are since my shoulder is killing me and not feeling well. Thank you so much

5 Likes

The box didn’t fare too well in shipping, but everything seems to be there! I’m wondering if I should post the pictures of the yoyos yet, but will soon. I got a solid red bimetal with a red/silver splash mono.

10 Likes

Really love this mystery box both of the throws are immediate winners for me. One of the best ones I’ve ever gotten.

7 Likes

Got my box in earlier today, great value! Great yoyos and good goodies :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Mine just got delivered…and of course Im at work

2 Likes

Something is happening with the stuff because I used the blur function. Sorry, I’ll take it down then.

1 Like

I missed out. Send me a PM with the pics please

1 Like

Its all good! And welcome btw!

When do you all think would be a fair time to post the contents? After the weekend?

edit: seems like people have posted pics on reddit and FB

3 Likes

After the weekend might be best. If not that then maybe sometime next week?

1 Like

Thanks!! Now I hate myself for missing out.

I skipped out on this one but definitely curious what came in!

Just got the chance to throw both of the yoyos, and I really like the mono metal a lot (blue with gold splash btw). The bi-metal needs new response pads IMO (red solid). It is really stable and has some power, just not a fan of the response. The mono is a new favorite for sure though, it checks all my boxes; stable, long spinning, comfortable to hold and catch and response is almost perfect, one of the best sticker responses for sure.

6 Likes

I am feeling the same way. I really like both. I think my mono metal will get played with more

2 Likes

I’m on the fence about the mono metal, it’s great, just not sure if it’s something I’m going to reach for much, but I LOVE the KO. Love, love, love it!

If anyone is interested in the Uppercut (monometal) feel free to PM me, mine is solid blue. Would trade or sell it I’m thinking.

1 Like

So at this point everyone knows there are 2 throwss, bi metal and mono, variety of colors… it’s apic really going to spoil anything for anyone?
I got a black white fade (not the best yyf fade to be honest but i love fade) bi metal KO, i agree its really nice… mono is blue uppercut, haven’t played it yet.

3 Likes

Its funny…. That monometal might grow on you. I honestly can’t put it down! Its just so relaxing and fun to throw in my opinion!

9 Likes

Yeah, figured I’d go through the weekend with it and see if anything changes. But I can’t put the KO down :joy:

I have a extra box. My wife and I both ordered one for me. So I have one for sale.

3 Likes

The one I saw on Facebook got taken down and @yyfben2.deactivated said to wait til Monday for spoilers.

Who ever got the mega box, please show us what you got after the appropriate amount of time to spoil it!

2 Likes

Mine finally says it made it into the postal system. Only about 10 days to two weeks now!
Looking forward to them, what with all the positive comments on here.

3 Likes