Presenting the YoYoFactory KnockOut Series Mystery Box!

Yesirr! I have a signature colorway (pink/aqua) on some models, but this is my first signature yo-yos with yoyofactory! :grin::grin::white_circle::white_circle::white_circle:

12 Likes

Don’t worry! We will be releasing both models soon! :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I love the blue gold splash on my mono metal.

5 Likes

Got the blue solid mono and black and silver Bimetal :grin:

5 Likes

Congrats on the signature models!

Ive been really enjoying both of mine and they both bring something unique to my current arsenal.

I got the blue/gold splash mono and blue/purple splash bimetal :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

So André, I’ve spent the day with the Uppercut. It’s grown on me quite a bit. I think it’ll be sticking around :grin:

6 Likes

Hahaha. Yeah… there is something really special about the weight distribution. Its smooth and nimble and lightweight feeling - but it just spins so well. I find it just enjoyable to practice tricks on. Especially repeaters. :blush:

10 Likes

The contents of this mystery box are quite good. Big thank you to YYE and YYF for putting them together. Eric Koloski, mad props to you as well.

6 Likes

Same here
Bi metal is really nice.

5 Likes

I LOVE the bimetal.

4 Likes

I find it so strange (and frustrating) that @YoYoExpertGarrett showed how to blur pics, and yet nobody has posted any of the yoyos!

10 Likes
11 Likes

Nice! I got the same colorways with mine

2 Likes

Got some extra strings and pads from FB and IG post to sooprts some players. Blue is nice.
Fades are great.

8 Likes

Try to find someone who owns both a Duncan Counterpunch and Duncan Haymaker for an epic Battle of the Brands! :dizzy_face: :boxing_glove:

10 Likes

Amazing, I also got the same colorway!

1 Like

So who is my color twin?

I love my Uppercut and I like the fade of my Knock Out. (Spoiler, don’t touch the pic if you don’t want to see.

8 Likes

I got the same color on the Upper Cut, but solid red on the KO.

2 Likes
12 Likes

Those might be my two favorite colors!

3 Likes