Preferred package for string

Nothing against anyone’s fancy packaging but its all flash to me, end of the day if you want to put a little paper ring around it and staple it im fine with it! That said and a random side note yoyos that come new without a box bother me for some reason, which totally contridics my opinion on string packaging. Gah I’m weird

2 Likes

so string in an envelope is fine? keeps cost down

1 Like

Tiny envelopes are fine! It’s all about the string. 100 tiny bags in the craft aisle at Walmart cost $1 but I know people want biodegradable. Presentation is nice to have and some way to keep strings together and have some type of labling is nice. Little tags like this can be tied to strings. You can write your name and the blend of string on the tags. These kind of tags come in all kinds of sizes.

4 Likes

@ChrisFrancz i plan on this being the package with a thread tied around it in a bow

1 Like

I wish strings came on a spool. Grab the loose end and unroll! :thread: :+1:

1 Like

they are called trickshot strings!

1 Like

Oh! I like that name!!

1 Like

@twitch77 @skitrz doesnt yoyofactory make them? i dont want to link yotricks, but i cant find them on the best retailer shop in the world (yye) here

1 Like

Darn…didn’t realize the name was already taken.

1 Like

oh lol I thought most ppl kno about that string bc its the only custom length string, and its made by yyf

1 Like

Or maybe those mini manilla envelopes? Like you put nuts and bolts in at the hardware store? Could probably fit up to 20 strings in one of them comfortably. Recyclable and possible to ship direct in those. A quick custom rubber stamp and BOOM, you have Custom packaging AND shipping material.

5 Likes