Praise be to 7075!

A perfect 7075 ano job looks awesome, and imo better than a perfect 6061 job. The % of how often you get a perfect ano on a 7075 is a lot lower though.

Even apple recognizes the superiority of 7075 ::slight_smile:

ā€œThe (new iPhone series) are now made from 7000 series aluminum, which is an aircraft-grade material. Itā€™s stronger than the previous phone aluminum and is unlikely to bend.ā€

Praise be to 7075!

My thoughts exactly. The color is mostly vanity. Raw is not a turn off for me at all.

If yoyo makers have the foresight to design around the 7075 like they did for the 7 Summits, they it should totally be possible for others to be able to work around it as well, not just clones, but new monsters.

Nice! :smiley:

Yes you could

7075 never really resonated with me. Same thing goes for titanium yo-yoā€™s. Idk I guess I just like my yo-yoā€™s softer lol.

1 Like

my messiah is flawless, however my others have had flaws that donā€™t bother me

Still spending lots of time with both, and the 6061 summit is really starting to take on a bashed and loved appearance. However, the 7075 is STILL pristine and flawless!

Praise be to 7075!!!

Im going to have a hard time buying a not 7075 throw from here on outā€¦

Yes I know this is an old thread, but I donā€™t care because it still exists. So thereā€¦ lol

A few days ago I accidentally SMASHED my Werrd Tre on the porcelain tiles in the living room.

Iā€™ve done that before with smaller hits and my 6061 throws get flat spots and ano scratches.

My 7075 Treā€¦ Nothing. Not a flat spot or scratch to be found.

Praise be to 7075!

2 Likes