Practice, practice, practice...

Sounds awesome! See you there

Do you have a link to it I can’t find it

If you can’t hit a trick ten times in a row absolutely flawlessly, then you shouldn’t be doing that trick on stage. Being consistent and able to hit your tricks on stage is the most important part of your freestyle.

3 Likes

Lol do you want to meet up too?

Please forgive me for being ‘that guy’, and taking us off on a quick but dark tangent, but I can’t help but notice these kind of posts among our younger members and so I feel it’s worth noting a quick reminder.

http://www.click2houston.com/image/view/-/22281138/medRes/1/-/maxh/360/maxw/640/-/oe7xtn/-/stranger-danger-jpg.jpg

If you’re planning on meeting up with someone from the internet that you’ve never met before, regardless of how well you think you may know them, plan the meeting in a public location, let someone you trust know where you’re going and preferably do not go alone. If possible, discuss it with your parents first and take one of them (or another suitable and trusted adult) along to the meeting.

In the case above, meeting up at the contest where there are tonnes of people would be safer than a more secluded location such as a hotel.

Sorry to get all concerned and paranoid on y’all, I’d just like to see everyone stay safe. We have a lot of young members on here and it’s easy sometimes for the love of all things yoyoing to overshadow the fact that we are a bunch of random people talking on the internet. Better to be safe and all that… :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks a bunch for your concern. We are meeting at the contest.

Yeah Im going with my dad to the contest and we’ll meet there. :wink:

1 Like