Post your Rebirths!

Wow, that sat market is something else. I didn’t have the funds but lucked out with a clear one just now off a cool dude on the BST. Can’t wait, all these in this topic just look awesome

New colorways are really pretty and tempting…

Annoyed! I broke my SM collection streak and missed out on getting a Rebirth due to a emergency meeting at work! If anyone ends up not liking theirs, please let me know.

(This user has been censored by forum moderators)

4 Likes

I bought some side effects and was eyeballing the Saturday Market but fortunately they were gone before I pulled the trigger. It is one gorgeous yoyo though.

1 Like

That’s what I was thinking. Absolutely STUNNING. I’VE gotta make room for one.

1 Like

Awesome side effects!!

25 Likes

I’m speechless

1 Like

Managed to cop a Saturday Market this morning! Unfortunately couldn’t resist after seeing all the praise the Rebirth has been getting lately on the forums. Haven’t bought a mid/undersizedish yoyo in awhile… very excited to try it out and post it here after I receive it.

Also grabbed some much needed black SE’s, I have a few Panorama’s that would look WAY better with black SE’s than with regular aluminum UL’s. Copped a disk, 2 flat caps, and some ULs. Gonna be a good mail day!

8 Likes

You’re an OG player, I have to imagine you’ll be a fan :grinning:

Not quite an OG OG, but have been at it a bit now I guess haha… I love all the mid school stuff, but ever since getting back into throwing have gravitated more towards full size throws, so it’ll be interesting! I actually think it’s been like two years since I’ve purchased something that isn’t full sized lol

Anyone else grab a Rebirth today? Surprised Saturday Market was the first to go, hasn’t been like that lately. Probably would’ve picked up that Partly Cloudy if the SM’s were out.

2 Likes

18 Likes

14 Likes

The rebirth is one of my favorite yo-yos. I love the project/project 2, so this guy brings back nostalgia for me.

IMO, the rebirth is underrated and if you haven’t tried one, get one!

13 Likes

I was able to snag one of those SMs! My first OD was the terrarian run they just did and it surprised me how good it is. I’m super stocked to be trying the Rebirth in this awesome colorway!

Guess I’ll have to post it here

3 Likes

I currently have 2 Rebirth. One in blue and red. Waiting for the 4 new colorways to arrive. Super excited.

12 Likes

Rebirth and parlay in thunderstorm

17 Likes

Can I join y’all’s club?

12 Likes

The black colorway with black flat caps looks great!

3 Likes