Post your Rebirths!

(This user has been censored by forum moderators)

20 Likes

Bruh do you live right next to the shop or what :joy::joy::joy:

6 Likes

18 Likes

12 Likes

that nearly nagle colorway is really awesome.

2 Likes

No more Rebirth’s for me

20 Likes

Okay. I get the hype. I’m loving it. I can’t wait to grab some pics up close with my good camera tomorrow!

I am loving the macro mode on my phone though. Some good light and I bet I can do some damage with this setting haha.

17 Likes

SO excited to see how my SM turned out, I’m loving all the great examples I’m seeing from this run

6 Likes

They’re really something else! Beautiful colors this run.

3 Likes

12 Likes

Yea it seems these SM are fantastic! I ended up going with Nearly Nagel

3 Likes

if you have an MMC with the brass SE’s i highly recommend it!

2 Likes

Here is mine, added some black spikes to it. I am digging the look. Need to get some additional colorways because these are awesome.

10 Likes

Not a bad draw!

19 Likes

1 Like

Like a grey blob :sweat_smile:

Got mine today! Here’s a few pics followed by some thoughts…

Super happy with how the Saturday Market turned out on these, they’ve definitely stepped up their game on the colorway these past few runs of throws. My initial thoughts after the first couple mins with it was how solid and DENSE this thing feels. Wouldn’t describe it as floaty or hollow at all (not that I think anyone has?) The best way I can describe it is almost like a really refined, slightly larger DV888. Comparing this to a DV888 might sound like a slam, but the more I throw it, the more I like it. IMO if it was like a gram or two lighter, it would be perfect (anything but ultralights in these is a no go for me). Maybe for the upcoming 7075 version? :eyes::eyes::eyes: That’d be an insta-cop for me. All in all, after throwing it around pretty much all night, I can say it’s a winner. :+1:

19 Likes

Disks were pretty fun, admittedly I’m back to black flats though :sweat_smile:

15 Likes

Got mine Friday along with some flat caps. My colorway has lots of red and yellow with the blue/purle/silver in blotches here or there. Really like how it looks. So far really liking how it plays. It has a lot of presence.

16 Likes

This sat market job is stunning. Great get!

2 Likes