Post your Panoramas!

This is my favorite set up too for the Panorama!
Really perfect for me.

5 Likes

I am interested in how the discs affect the play and feel? Can you describe?

But i do like the P with 10ball ctx .
I just cant handle the flat bearing all the time

5 Likes

I usually use onedrop 10ball with The P.
But,DS and CTX goes well with The P.

5 Likes

I like the ctx because it gives just that little bit of extra help while still maintaining the original feel and bind.
The 10 ball is a little too squirly for me, I am not a yoyo throwing robot like @sakatuca :slight_smile:

1 Like

I have been loving this throw even more than I thought I would. Hoping to write up a review on it if I can find the time!

21 Likes

My current daily carry.
Not a baseball stadium, but still a stadium!

14 Likes

135320997_139005557898939_3004559875357838089_n

3 Likes

Eetsit half swap.

28 Likes

Love that half swap! So tempted to do that with my olive/clear’s.

5 Likes

Havent seen this colorway posted yet.

16 Likes

What string is every one using? I am using legit strings -thin. Really good with the panorama, or normal for snappy binds

1 Like

NSK Platinum DS bearing and a Zipline Skyline III string :grin:

3 Likes

Hot damn!!!
Edit: This is something that I really like about the Panorama: it feels well suited for doing hybrid versions of modern responsive tricks. I’ve been working on binds to stalls and then kick flips with mine. Also working on regens but have been struggling with those for years. Hopefully it will click for me at some point.

5 Likes

The disks make it play pretty heavy, but it still has that chill string feel. With ultralights its also good, but for me personally it requires more effort to throw such a light, tiltable yoyo, and this is a carry around kind of yoyo for me. You can feel how the disks spread out the weight a bit compared to other heavy side effects. It reduces how drastic the increase in center weight is. It also gives it a unique weight distribution and string feel, as yoyos don’t ever pack weight in this spot like this.

edit: Also wondering, what are you all doing about response? The stock pads sit recessed in the groove.

6 Likes

Loving the look of brass domes on the olive panorama. Sadly it plays a bit too heavy for me

12 Likes

If you have any Brass UL they play nice in the panorama, IMO.

5 Likes

I’ve been liking yye cotton on it lately.

26 Likes

Yea I really like the brass UL in the P

1 Like

Those blue UL’s look DOOOPE in yours man :fire:

1 Like