Post your Panoramas!

They really do just blend in. This Sat Market is a really good rendition of the technique.

2 Likes

ooo that would look sweet too. Can’t find any online so might have to stick them on my LF BTS :smiley:

Something is going on here right now Live Shop Cam - One Drop YoYos

6 Likes

Can’t wait for the third run to double up. Such a great throw and such a great dude.

17 Likes

Thank you choose it!!
It’s color name is “Our favorite stadium”
It ’s a color reminds me of I support japanese baseball team home stadium.

Jingu Stadium

14 Likes

Yes, third run…all clear! Lol, I’ll be going for number 3 if I can catch a clear :sweat_smile:

Don’t be fooled though, absolutely loving the solid black and SM :grin:

I really love the Panorama. Reminds me a lot of the YWET.

Here are my two that I have with me but I have a NQP that I’ve sent off to get “altered”.

20 Likes

Why is it whenever I finally get a new yoyo a better looking one shows up?

2 Likes

Referring to the note in our mailbox - I’ll be able to join you guys by tomorrow, after picking up a box at the postoffice, finally :partying_face:

2 Likes

Padabam! Finally……

30 Likes

That is one beautiful SM, looks great with the red ultralights!

1 Like

Thanks and agreed! But actually I think, golden ULs even match the SM better - at least here….

But in the end, who cares anyways :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

12 Likes

13 Likes

@Buzz - lets half swap our side effects! :slight_smile:

13 Likes

hahaha! i was thinking about half swapping the SEs as well (got a “handful” spare SEs). But actually I´m pretty much satisfied with the gold ones - plus: I wouldn’t have used them in another throw anyways…

Nice SM btw! Goes quite well with blue - but red or gold should be awesome as well…

1 Like

Blue looks so nice on that one side. gold or orange would be perfect on the other. Yes, I’m very pleased with how this colorway came out!

1 Like

Guys… I think I found the GOAT Panorama halfswap/SE combo :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes: Looks absolutely unbelievable in person, pics don’t do it justice.

27 Likes

It’s beautiful

1 Like

What string is that?

2 Likes

It’s a thin nylon from Sinister Cephalopod

1 Like