Post your Panoramas!

OMG!! Soooo beautiful…

1 Like

Mostly beautiful due to your design! Thanks for making this classic, man.

Do you have any favorite Panorama halfswaps Tsukasa? @sakatuca

3 Likes

Thank you for your kind of words!!
Very honored.

My favorite half swaps is “Olive X Clear” or Your last post half swap!!
That never crossed my mind at all!

7 Likes

You’re right, this just works so well.

8 Likes

I missed this OD in its entirety and am upset about it for real. I don’t even see a listing for it on YYE. Is the BST my only hope now?! Was it only in that mystery box?! Halp!

1 Like

Don’t think it got a YYE release but I saw a few in other shops and directly from OD. Got released a few months back. There was a few NQP in the mystery boxes too. It’s been very popular so I would imagine they’ll do more runs

1 Like

I got this one on the forum a few weeks ago after I missed the drop. There is hope. They are fun. I was lucky to get such a nice S.M Splash.

9 Likes

:drooling_face:

Damn that’s hot.

2 Likes

Thanks I lucked out big time with this S.D. Color way, that has happened many times on the forums this year. I am sure you will get one soon… or there will be another drop from OD. I will get another one if I the do the Mardi Gras color way. Happy hunting it is worth it.

1 Like

My precious!!!

9 Likes

From OD’s Insta… too good not to post here. Gonna try and cop this halfswap, have been wanting it ever since the Panoramas first dropped. :eyes::eyes::eyes:

7 Likes

they also mentinoed more NQP releasing soon. praying its not a mystery box, and that there are a few panoramas to try and snag lol

1 Like

Me too dude… NQP Panorama is a no brainer insta-cop

1 Like

I sense…I sense…a third Panorama in my future!