Post your Panoramas!

OMG!! Soooo beautiful…

1 Like

Mostly beautiful due to your design! Thanks for making this classic, man.

Do you have any favorite Panorama halfswaps Tsukasa? @sakatuca

3 Likes

Thank you for your kind of words!!
Very honored.

My favorite half swaps is “Olive X Clear” or Your last post half swap!!
That never crossed my mind at all!

7 Likes

You’re right, this just works so well.

12 Likes

I missed this OD in its entirety and am upset about it for real. I don’t even see a listing for it on YYE. Is the BST my only hope now?! Was it only in that mystery box?! Halp!

1 Like

Don’t think it got a YYE release but I saw a few in other shops and directly from OD. Got released a few months back. There was a few NQP in the mystery boxes too. It’s been very popular so I would imagine they’ll do more runs

1 Like

I got this one on the forum a few weeks ago after I missed the drop. There is hope. They are fun. I was lucky to get such a nice S.M Splash.

14 Likes

:drooling_face:

Damn that’s hot.

2 Likes

Thanks I lucked out big time with this S.D. Color way, that has happened many times on the forums this year. I am sure you will get one soon… or there will be another drop from OD. I will get another one if I the do the Mardi Gras color way. Happy hunting it is worth it.

1 Like

My precious!!!

14 Likes

From OD’s Insta… too good not to post here. Gonna try and cop this halfswap, have been wanting it ever since the Panoramas first dropped. :eyes::eyes::eyes:

15 Likes

they also mentinoed more NQP releasing soon. praying its not a mystery box, and that there are a few panoramas to try and snag lol

1 Like

Me too dude… NQP Panorama is a no brainer insta-cop

1 Like

I sense…I sense…a third Panorama in my future!

1 Like

Throwing the newest addition to my Panorama family today! It’s actually the exact same yoyo in the Instagram pic a few posts above, I hit up David from OD and he was kind enough to sell it to me. Have been wanting this colorway since the Panoramas first came out! Gonna have to take a pic of all of mine together soon.

24 Likes

This calls for another “Reminder to change your string” topic

2 Likes

To each their own I say.

2 Likes

Panorama family as of September 29, 2021

• 1st run SM w/ lego SE’s
  • Blue/green halfswap with blue mini spikes
  • Clear w/ clear UL SE’s
  • Pink and light blue halfswap w/ blue energy domes
  • Light blue and clear halfswap with clear flat cap SE’s

Hoping to add a black from the upcoming run.

18 Likes

The igr fits 2 weight rings from the gravity perfectly. Super heavy but spins forever.

18 Likes

Latest run, Saturday Market. The phrase “rims that seem to adapt to your hands on the catch.” from the description on One Drop’s website is crazy accurate. I see why this thing has all the hype.

14 Likes