Post your Panoramas!

Daaamnnn dude you got a GOOD SM…

Totally agree with your assessment of the catch feeling on this. It has by far the most satisfying hand return feeling of any yoyo I have, I think. After getting it initially, the more I used it, the less I could put it down. And through the months, it became now what I think is my favorite monometal yoyo.

2 Likes

This one is a really good example of SM, looks really good when spinning too.

I can see why this is your favorite monometal. I’m also having a ton of fun channeling my inner Tsukasa and just working on my favorite repeaters and zoning out.

17 Likes

No I think you’re on to something here… I think one size bigger ring but one size thinner would be perfect! Imo the panorama is better a little on the heavy side

9 Likes

It also does not induce any vibe. I personally don’t like the feel to much but it is a delightful change of pace when learning new tricks for the longer spin times. Also reminds me of yo-yos from the early 2000s that felt like rocks with two weight rings. Bad nostalgia but nostalgia none the less.

5 Likes

1st Run Grey Fade with Grey Ultralights and laced with some fresh Owen Ekblad Signature Kitty

18 Likes

Third run black. Waiting on the Dragon Slayer and Clear I ordered last night to come in so I can take a Panorama family photo.

12 Likes

Prototype v1 with a prototype Zipline, love this yoyo.

18 Likes

Civilized throwing

19 Likes

That looks like a DAMN good Manhattan… Whistlepig is no joke man… and the Panorama isn’t either :fire::fire::fire::fire::fire:

5 Likes

I think this is a pretty sweet SM. Love how different the two halves are, it’s like two different yo-yos in one.

20 Likes

Damn, this run of SM Panorama’s were all super fire

3 Likes

Updated Panorama family picture!

Gotta collect em all!

17 Likes

I need some different side-effects. Gotta mix things up.

3 Likes

Do a halfswap of the dragon slayer with the black one :eyes:

2 Likes

Brooooo… I think you just found the hardest looking halfswap :fire::fire::fire:

29 Likes

Just a week late for Halloween, too. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

#4 has arrived, nqp Dragon Slayer (I swapped for black dome SEs).

18 Likes

OK, here’s my first Panorama. I’ve only thrown it a couple of times so I don’t have a good feel for it yet. I’m trying not to get overly excited after reading all the glowing reviews, but I find that to be almost impossible. When I first threw it, I’m pretty sure that I was expecting too much and wasn’t absolutely floored by it. However, when I thew it this morning everything went much better and I enjoyed it a lot more than I did yesterday. I’m trying to keep an open mind and will continue to throw it every day for a while before forming an opinion. I will say that I didn’t care much for the Ultra Lights Side Effects that came with it, so I swapped those out with some Blue Mini Spikes. That did a lot to improve it, at least in my eyes. I love the extra contrast and tiny burst of color!

18 Likes

I think I need to get me one of these. There is clearly a following and I tend to believe in the hype of my fellow throwers.

I’ve seen a couple people mention that it took a few throws to grow on them, I wasn’t blown away when I tried @Raindog3030 's a few months ago. Time to try again I guess.

Now to keep a close eye on the BST…

4 Likes

It’s available at one retailer I can’t mention on this forum :eyes:

4 Likes