Post your Dioramas!

Id pick the pano, ive never thrown a dio but everyone says theyre so similar. Back when i started throwing everything was 6061 so i guess that persuades me to think its all you need at the end of the day

Would love to see pics if you have any! Any noticeable spec differences?

Ya I heard Tsukasa found the prototype to be too powerful, lol. This is why I was originally unsure if they would do a boosted version.

Also curious how these compare to the anti-yo Ywet since they are very similar dimensions and (somewhat) shape, though the Ywet is quite a bit heavier…

my comparison: Unpopular yoyo opinion(anti-yo) - #15 by maximusjesse

2 Likes

I’d have to weigh them. I believe the original proto was 1.5g heavier than the full run of Panoramas, had a little more rim weight. I have a photo of it somewhere above, it’s the dark grey one.

edit: it’s in the Panorama thread: Post your Panoramas! - #16 by AaronW The upper left corner is the 1st proto.

3 Likes

the difference in rim weight is actually fairly obvious from looking at that photo. thanks for sharing!

3 Likes

This just in!

18 Likes

That is gorgeous!!!

1 Like

Love the gold!

13 Likes

Five-orama

17 Likes

Got the clear one and replaced the side effects. Panorama feels tankier compared to the dio but at the same time it feels like the Diorama spins longer and is floatier.

Still don’t get the hype around the clear colorway -_-

btw why is it still in stock on one of the stores :smiley:

10 Likes

Recently got some Raspberry Ultralights and I love the look.

12 Likes

Dio, Dio, Pano.

10 Likes

Red, Purple and Orion

13 Likes

This was posted to OD’s Flickr, along with a comment that they’ll be sent to a few shops including YYE.

11 Likes

Don’t you threaten me, I’ll buy another one!

Lol :sweat_smile:

1 Like

help yourself :tipping_hand_woman:

What site is that? It is priced pretty high!

some rewind store that also has yoyo in its name :smiley:

1 Like