Post your Dioramas!

Sounds like it might be time for a bigger shelf :rofl:

3 Likes

I respect that! :+1:

1 Like

I vote for bigger shelves :sweat_smile:

Forgot to mention, this SM turned out really very cool. It’s different from others I’ve gotten so far, but I like the “birthday cake sprinkles” look.

13 Likes

Dude yours is gorgeous wow

1 Like

Got my SM Diorama today.
sm

17 Likes

Tons of SM here, what happened to all the solids? Scalpers? :face_with_monocle:

2 Likes

Guess I have to wait until tomorrow…
61bsht

7 Likes

(This user has been censored by forum moderators)

4 Likes

There just haven’t been too many :kissing_heart:

1 Like

Diorama, Red / Purple half swap Gray Ultra Light Side Effects

With Black Flat Caps very clean look.

With some yellow ultra lights SE

18 Likes

The black flat caps look great!

2 Likes

All black … Another vote for flat caps, put them on the panorama as well.

15 Likes

15 Likes

After missing out on several Panorama drops I was excited to get to try a Diorama. So I dont have any comparison to base off of but wow this thing is smooth probably my favorite OD honestly alongside the MCMO

15 Likes

These purplish flat caps look nice.

17 Likes

Love playing with my Diorama!!

18 Likes

Here is my Diorama chillin with his cousins.

It’s fine stock, but I souped it up a bit: ceramic bearing and red spikes.

19 Likes

Can you describe the difference between 7075 and 7068? They seem a little more similar, in addition to have numbers that are closer. I have 3 7075s (Legendary Terrarian, MCMO and Diorama) and only 1 7068 (Senban). There is a similar feeling in terms of metal density and hardness, but I feel like maybe the 7075 might be more durable? My Senban dropped out of my jacket pocket onto concrete and got a small gouge past the anodization and into the metal (rough to my finger tip), but I bumped my Legendary Terrarian on a marble countertop at full speed in the middle of a throw and it broke the anodization, but I can barely feel the damage with my fingernail.

2 Likes

7068 is still a 7 series, one of those “trendy” materials engineers like to play with, while leaving the machine shops to track down the material. The difference in negligible for yoyos in my opinion. Say what you will about your experiences but the amount of good 7075 vendors vs who carries 7068 will give you an idea whats available (or should i say, whats not avaliable.)

7075s properties are well know and by machinists and finishers, if you want my two cents, youll get lower scrap rates from the shop and from anodize with 7075 because the industry has worked with that alloy for decades.

6 Likes

Took my SM Diorama to the beach today! :ocean::beach_umbrella::sunny::yo-yo:

18 Likes