Post your biggest yoyo botches here...?

You may not like it, but this is what the peak flowable silicone application process looks like and there’s not a damn thing you can do about it :rofl::rofl::rofl:

For those wondering, the top half of my silicone container solidified. I :clap: WILL :clap: NOT :clap: WASTE :clap: FLOWABLE :clap: SILICONE :clap:

Into my shame corner I go!

15 Likes

same energy

15 Likes

This and the grasshopper rim removal thread are just

12 Likes

i cannot say what i want to say about what this looks like on this pg forum

3 Likes

i passed out 3 times but your yoyo is done (:

2 Likes

The aftermath :slightly_smiling_face:

7 Likes

What yoyo is this? That swirl is crazy :face_with_spiral_eyes:

1/1 g2 lollipop marvel

2 Likes

You renamed my colourway? It was Candy Carnival. Weird thing to do

1 Like

Was told by the guy who had it commissioned that it was different than your banshee (was it really though? Same batch of customs… I guess the colors are SLIGHTLY more pastel?) and he never named it.

Also, Jake didn’t even know the name of it (no surprise there…)

1 Like

lol I’m not mad or anything. It wasn’t the same batch. I picked mine, showed it off and the guy asked if he could copy it with a different yoyo. I said of course, but I’d already named it and Jake had already shown people the yoyo and said the name with it.

It’s ok, neat colourway, but you did a super stupid thing to it and I hope the yoyo never recovers.

3 Likes

??? Lolwut

It’s flowable silicone. The yoyo is fine lmfao.

Relax, this is the YOYO forums, guy. Definitely not calling it “candy carnival” now. You did a really stupid thing to this thread. I hope you never recover.

1 Like

I was joking and I’m assuming you are too. Well played :joy:

2 Likes