Post a trick thread!

Wake up at 4am on a Saturday should be illegal, then proceeded to play yoyo for something like 12 hours and then recorded this new little trick, hope you like it :yo-yo::heart:

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cp8h8kZu9hi/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

9 Likes

Another combo I created last week, this time using the Durendal from ZGRT, hope you like it guys, when the good season comes up I will finally film outside in nice spots!

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CqGupcjL9SO/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

7 Likes

Trying to play a bit faster. I think I’m gonna shorten my string some more, I’ve got way more string than I need.

16 Likes

Awesome!!!

2 Likes

Great flow and combo Mable, is this a combo you made? I do love string combos a lot and want to make more of them.
I recently shortened the string as well (around middle of my belly button) and not only I noticed I do get so much more control on my tricks but is also way easier to land slacks and whips as the string goes faster and more controlled, it helped also my flow to become smoother and “all together”, it also helps on the horizontal tricks as you don’ t need to wrap string around your throw hand, until now a total win compared when I used string long from my sternum!

2 Likes

Motion matte finish is impressive for grinds.

Using Accelerated

7 Likes

The first half is mine and the second half is Ayumu Kasuga. I like the idea of having a speed combo that looks a bit more technical than just another kamikaze-centric rail combo (which is what my current practiced speed combo is). Although I still just need to practice everything a lot more to actually get it looking fast and smooth.

2 Likes

So good!

1 Like

Still working on my horizontal. One small trick at a time just like with regular 1a

6 Likes

This might be cool if I could do it cleaner

9 Likes

newish sequence. using mk1 proto.

12 Likes

Nice work

Looks great!!

more spencer berry inspired foolishness (idk how to end this cool)

11 Likes
6 Likes

Here is a fun/goofy suicide variation I found. I say found because I might have made it up, but I also haven’t watched nearly enough yoyo vids to say that and I feel like someone has to have tried this because it’s so simple. For sure let me know if anyone has seen anyone doing this.

6 Likes

Is a known one it was something about bunny ears the name if I remember well! As coincidence I have done it on a trick today that I am posting in the next post with the inverted arms from a combo, is not a easy one so super well done man!

2 Likes

Fighting the rain and the crazy wind to be out of my usual kitchen for once and have a different background in my building rooftop :joy: hope you like this techy combo :heart::yo-yo:

https://instagram.com/waltz.romantic?igshid=ZDdkNTZiNTM=

5 Likes

Hah that’s awesome! What a coincidence indeed! Lol It’s such a cool trick I like it at the end of your combo

1 Like

Try to do it from the trapeze chopsticks you will see that the loop open it even better :slight_smile: and thanks a lot for the compliments :heart:

1 Like