Post a trick thread!

figured out that i can end this combo with a double branding

9 Likes

Dumb 5A trick

13 Likes

Finally had the time for a new tutorial… this is the new Harrison Lee tut :slight_smile:
Like this trick more than i expected, but needs quite some smoothing out on my side :smiley:

11 Likes

Just an idea for a nice 5A bind.

10 Likes

I learned my 1st speed combo (turbo repeater), made a short combo. Stank face engaged as I try my best to be fast and clean.

16 Likes

Stanky!!!

2 Likes

Slick. Nice work!

3 Likes

Keep up the great work

1 Like

Thanks! I was bummed that I kept messing up, I never landed it as cleanly as I wanted in this recording session but looking back I’m at least proud of my speed!

2 Likes

You’re welcome! Yeah you kept the speed and flow going nicely so for me watching it I felt like it really came together well.

:fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire:

1 Like

trying to get some flow into it :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Yo! I just want to post this trick here (almost Spencer Berry’s Havoc), and thank everyone here for being so kind and welcoming to me as I charged my way into the community. I realize I came in here incredibly naive and overly enthusiastic (a bad combination). I just really love playing with yoyos. The more I learn about it and the more I play with them, the more I love it. It’s crazy, there is nothing I can think of that is so infinitely deep and also gets more and more fun the better you get. I’m just so excited to keep learning and exploring. Most of the time, there is nothing I’d rather be doing than listening to music and playing with a yoyo. Literally, I got a little emotional earlier today because I was so deep in a state of yo and having such an incredible experience just playing around. I came into this hobby very strong and I am an intense person in general so thanks again everyone for being so accepting and helpful! I’ll try to work on playing more and posting less!

ps. I would love to see more people come dunk on me / show off in the Trick-a-Week Thread. I like seeing people playing with yoyos and it would be fun to see lots of people funking up the same trick with their own style (or make the 1A trick 4A?! HIT IT WITH A FIXIE?!?!?!?). If the trick is beyond you, the mods are fantastic about simplifying the tricks into manageable steps or simplified versions. Even for the weeks too hard for me, it’s fun to try something new and pick out an element to play with and aspire too; at the very least, maybe get exposed to something new.

5 Likes

Back in London from some great holidays in my hometown in Italy, the weather was nice and I had much fun, took time to record this little combo in front of my parents house wall, hope you like it!
If you want to follow me in this adventure and to see all the combos I create you can find me here on Instagram:

https://instagram.com/waltz.romantic

Much love :heart:

6 Likes

Cute move. Using MK1 Unicorn

8 Likes

Whatever trick with pink plastic yoyo

7 Likes

Someone once commented i should try to learn Space Jam.
Took me a while…but i finally landed it today.

Edit: Instagram link didn’t seem to work but now it should be visible.

12 Likes

I have to admit I am quite satisfied with this combo, also sometimes I smile (around the end of the video) :joy:, get stuck in again in my kitchen as it is raining a lot here in London, hope you guys having a nice weather and playing out and like the combo :yo-yo:

Instagram: Alberto Rojch (@waltz.romantic) • Instagram photos and videos

Also guys how do you put the video here without YouTube?

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cq8vxmuL_J4/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

5 Likes

Nice tricks! Also I’m fairly certain you change /reels/ to /p/ and it should work but I only have a finsta to follow trickcircle with no videos of my own so I can’t check

https://www.instagram.com/tv/Cq8vxmuL_J4/

dang sorry i cant get it I should be able to but I don’t know why its not working maybe @codinghorror can help

4 Likes