Post a trick thread!

Yuna, my daughter’s first trick creation :heart_eyes:

8 Likes

Flowy 1a trick that kinda made itself :joy::joy: after some 5a practice yesterday

7 Likes

Working on something for a freestyle

8 Likes

That was grrreat! I like that you add some performance / movement into it. I think non-yoyoers get bored after 10 seconds of watching someone just standing there. Good job!

2 Likes

That was great! Reminded me of Gentry.:wink: are you competing in scales open?

2 Likes

That trick was kind of inspired my gentry lol! I actually don’t know too much about competing. I have never done it before because I live in a place that literally has no yoyo clubs or contest near by. There is almost nothing in the Central Vally of California. I have always wanted to meet other players though. What is the scales open?

2 Likes

idk if I already posted this on this thread but here it is any way

8 Likes

I suck at hooks!!!

2 Likes

I can do the regular one but that’s about it

1 Like

Scales open is an online yoyo contest! It would be a great start for competing! There’s an amateur division too! for amateur all you have to do is make a one minute freestyle and video it and send it in! Here’s all the info! You still have a week! You look ready!

2 Likes

i think @Gentry_Stein has some real competition

4 Likes

Haha if you want she doesn’t mind if you use her tricks. Just remember to @her for Inspo :rofl:

2 Likes

That was B@D@$$ amazing!

2 Likes

LOL Thanks dudes. So I just saw the rules for the scales open. So is the video due by the 15th? and how do I choreograph music so it will fit in a minute or a two minute time frame?

1 Like

it say I have to do a pro prelim, a pro final, and an amateur freestyle. Do I have to do all 3?

1 Like

you can only do one, either pro or amateur

1 Like

Do I have to submit a prelim and a final?

1 Like

I’ve never done pro so I don’t know but @ColinBecko would know

1 Like

You don’t have to, but if you plan on making finals you should definitely consider submitting one.

1 Like

Can both the prelim and the final be the same song?

1 Like