Post a trick thread!

I feel so dumb😭 I can’t post my vid here

Edit: It won’t let me post it

Hello my friends, here the combo of the week, from now on will be videos inside as the weather outside is not fine anymore, I was thinking if I should buy a black screen or keep the kitchen background, let me know and much love :yo-yo:

10 Likes

Keep the kitchen, black backgrounds are fine but they’re kinda boring

4 Likes

Here’s a little combo I’ve been messing around with. Throwing my EDC, the Zeekio Vali.

8 Likes
8 Likes

Just putting some elements together.

7 Likes

Here’s some 1A elements I’ve been jamming on lately

15 Likes

Really dig these tricks and your flow!

1 Like
7 Likes

“Sailing Under the Fremont Bridge” -with a DV888
I tried to slow down the branding element I do in the middle but I just switched to Davinci and I had a hard time with the time.

7 Likes

DV888 goes hard.

(Sweet trick!)

2 Likes

Yo it’s easiest to upload to imgur and then post the link for that video on its own line, with no spaces after. It doesnt work if you try to post it here like you would a picture unless the video is super short.

1 Like

Imgur is what I’ve used and it’s very easy.

1 Like

Coming in hot, dropping new Möbius.

Was originally suppose to be for September but I couldnt finish it until then. Better late than never.

Very bouncy beginning- Use of chopsticks help to double on and then the slack continues the combo. A lot of switching between hand dominance- The tunnel outro is just so slay~

12 Likes

yay! i just found ur tuts on mobius the other day. love mobius!! very fun and satisfying

2 Likes

Trouble with Moebius is, if you get a knot, odds are you’re better off just cutting the string. :joy:

1 Like

Zammy has cast aside the polyester shackles that bind so many of us. Their flow is beyond our mortal comprehension and Möbius will be beyond our mortal flesh. Yo-yo’s savior is walking on water while we knit sweaters in our homes. Glory onto the Ickler and the prophecy’s of Möbius!

@_Z1 Inspiring; Always love seeing a post from you!

3 Likes
5 Likes

I love watching all your vids man they’re the best

1 Like

Thank you!!

2 Likes