Post a trick thread!

@HappyYoyoer @Des
What I love (aside from both of your awesome videos) is the fact that you build one another up instead of tearing one another down. When you build up those around you, you all stand stronger as a result. When you tear down everyone around you, you end up alone in a pile of rubble.

6 Likes

So true. Having people around encouraging each other and helping each other makes a huge difference. Shoutout to all my 3A fam! @ice1000 and @andy569 were super helpful and kind when I was first starting that style. I like that Tesla and I can share ideas and progress with each other and push each other to improve.

4 Likes
4 Likes

Hello my friends, here the trick of the week, still keep experimenting and messing around with elements, have many combos to film and practice, hope you like this one and much love :yo-yo:

6 Likes

Man!!! You are really slinging that slack!!

1 Like

Ahahaha thanks a lot mate, I do really love slacks tbh

3 Likes

I have to get better at slacks. My tricks always end up looking just like yours! But then I don’t know what to do when it gets so crowded.

Tips? :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Hey Evan, so sadly my tip is just to mess around with it, when I have a very crowded situation i try 2 ways: make it even more crowded, find an escape.
To do this I experiment, we have bimetals yoyo so it spin for ages, i try to see what happen popping out the string, crossing my hands, popping the string in the other side, try to change fingers until I find a satisfying position.
With experience a little bit you start to understand “where you going” so sometimes I can predict even before try what happen and usually when is like that I try a way I didn’t explored, usually I just do the opposite of what my instinct says, also because probably instict take you to a already known zone, so I fight it doing the opposite.

Will be honest, this is so time consuming but for me is very fun, I take sometimes 2 days or sometimes a week just to create the combo (sometimes i am lucky and i do it quickly than other) and then it start the process of smooth execution and ingrain in the muscle memory.

I think its all about creativity and mess around, some passages are very predictable and when is like that than avoid it and explore what you do not know.

For slacks I do exactly the same.

It can happen (a lot) that I get inspired by other players, when I learn an element from someone else than after I learnt it, I make it mine and I completely change it, other players really can open my creativy!

3 Likes

That’s good advice… maybe I should get a Bi-Metal yoyo…

2 Likes

Hajime Miura WYYC 2023 tri attack to arm mount

4 Likes

More 3A tricks, bulk upload

7 Likes
5 Likes

Two different coro coro to crossarm trapeze

4 Likes

I’ve been working on this Chen Yang combo the past days.
Man, there is a lot that can go wrong lol.

9 Likes

Neckstole with sharpie!!!