Post a trick thread!

@Albertino I didn’t either until I saw a video from Mr.bapezilla
He was nice enough to show me how to do it - surprisingly I find it easier than a regular beefhook!!

6 Likes

Awesome dude!!

1 Like

Nice work!

1 Like

Thank you!

Thanks @Pox!!

1 Like

Doing some Takeshi tricks with the Wilderness, I was a bit surprised how little this thing’s size really impacted the chopsticks elements (thought it might make things harder but not really).

https://www.instagram.com/p/C_lzXsOsNL0/?igsh=dGpjNmRtcmhlOWx2

Also, that double beefhook is nice Bob, trying it out and I’ve managed to land it a couple times but still need some practice to get it down. Really feels like you need to whip the string around unlike with regular beefhook.

5 Likes

Lots of ppl say it’s easier and that makes sense to me. It’s like carrying the slack around for bigger hooks vs the looser slack with a normal beefhook.

Both super satisfying tricks!

Triple beefhook next?

1 Like

I often find myself surprised how capable bigger yoyos are at chopsticks and I’ll mess up the one in that takeshi trick where you turn over the wrist with any size Yoyo hah!

Also for double beefhook, you def need to whip more like they do feel really different. I kind of go around and down at the gap of the Yoyo hard. Thinking about it like that helped me a lot when I was first working on them. Good luck yo!

3 Likes

IMG_3800

Thanks it was a lot of fun to learn! Idk about triple hahaha my sanity needs to stay in tact

3 Likes

Fun double beefhook trick bc we were talking about it and I was like yo imma goof w that.

18 Likes

Dang dude that’s a good one!!! @GTDropKnot

4 Likes

YEAH!!! That had a very nice flow to it!!

1 Like

Couple of goto tricks out in Vancouver

11 Likes

Very smooth and easy flow. Always a pleasure to watch you throw.

1 Like

Thank you, Steve!

1 Like
8 Likes

nice! whats the repeater right before the triangles?

Hello my friends here the new combo of the week, hope you like it, practicing some new slacks lately and I have couple more combos to post in the following week which I feel quite proud of. Probably getting ready for a contest as well! Much love :yo-yo:

P.s.= if you would like to support me please leave a follow on Instagram and a like on the reel :heart:

11 Likes

Sloppy, but who cares lol

12 Likes

I’ve been doing some of the 3A tricks I like with FH1s

16 Likes