Post a trick thread!

That definitely had a nice flow to it. There was such a nice back and forth motion for a large part in the middle. Very nice to watch.

2 Likes
11 Likes

That’s awesome!! I couldn’t help but notice you gave yourself ample room to release the projectile. :rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Yeah I started filming it in the same place for the no scope part but then the yoyo went flying and was one inch away from the phone so that’s why i went to the grass for that part😅

2 Likes

Was playing with this boingy baby Rewind tutorial. Very doable. And i discovered a diffrent flashy ending. Very cool to discover a interesting alternate exit in a trick. I feel like i was in the zone so i had to share.

6 Likes

Dang… now I want to learn Boingy Baby. :rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Here is the tutorial for Boingy-Baby

That link might not work, a search on you tubevor IG for trick #535 on rewind tutorials should work.

4 Likes

The link worked fine. This is some new territory for me. This one will probably take a while but I will add this to the 2-3 other tricks I’m stumbling over right now. :rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

In the zooonnee!

1 Like
10 Likes

If you have any Qs let me know. I was able to transfer this trick to side style today and it works great.

2 Likes

Hello my friends, time to record again in the kitchen between rain, wind and the end of summer in UK, hope you don’t mind the background and here I show also Apple my cat :cat2: hope you like the combo and much love :heart:

11 Likes

Love your consistency!!

2 Likes

Wow dude!!

1 Like

Another couple tricks. Tried to focus a bit more on my execution with the 2nd one with I think some success.

7 Likes

3A tricks using 3D printed yoyos

10 Likes

That’s some real skill there!! :smiley:

2 Likes

Hello my friends, here the new combo of the week, hope you like it, recording inside as rain season is here. With Yoyofriends is being amazing, feel so motivated to learn and create new combos and improve my style, much love :yo-yo:

9 Likes

Proud of this one.

Beefhook to Double Beefhook!

10 Likes

Mate thanks for the double beef hook I didnt knew such a thing existed, just learnt it and is satisfying as hell to perform

3 Likes