Post a trick thread!

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/kFVM-uUZwnY

6 Likes

Alright… old man late to the party… finally learned The Tornado Bind (DNA) :rofl::rofl::rofl:

14 Likes

Nice!!!
It’s pretty satisfying :relieved:

2 Likes

It is!!! :grin::grin::grin:

2 Likes

Honestly idk why it gets any hate
(Cough cough @rkalajian)
People over use it, mainly when getting more people into yo-yoing, and what’s wrong with spreading your love of yo-yoing? It’s only used so much on social media and stuff to get more people inspired to yoyo, since it’s super flashy.
And either way, it’s suppppper satisfying to do, it’s just super satisfying to finger spin in general. Plus it’s great for helping with string tension, and looks sick

4 Likes

dude I’m so stoked for you!! it is a great looking and feeling trick, well done :clap::clap::call_me_hand::+1::tada:

2 Likes

I don’t REALLY hate it. It’s just become a running gag :smiley:

2 Likes

Going through Skill Addicts and posting tricks I need to do!

9 Likes
9 Likes

slacky combo
sorry for the really bad video quality and lighting

9 Likes

Been a while but @Bergy killed it with the Orange.

10 Likes

thanks! so happy you got one and are enjoying it!

3 Likes

good to see you bud, hope all is well <3

sick tricks too btw

1 Like

I’ve been messing this middle element for years trying to figure out a trick that suits it with more inside out energy and i quite like this most recent iteration I’ve been doing.

10 Likes

Buddha’s Revenge on a borrowed Daytripper. :smiley: @Yodaddyo

13 Likes

Hello my friends, here the new combo of the week, this time is a full string combo. I am used to put lot of slacks inside my combo, this time I went for not even one and it came out this, very fun to perform and to create I think I will experiment this more, hope you like it and much love :heart:

11 Likes

This is Buddha’s Revenge and not White Buddha but either way nice work yo just uh yeah

1 Like

Well that should tell you right away just how much I know…:rofl::rofl:
I’m gonna edit that. Now I gotta see what White Buddha is.

2 Likes

Random video

9 Likes

That one handed bind was awesome

Holy smokes you guys are so good

2 Likes