Post a trick thread!

Hey guys! Hope y’all doing great!
The 3rd episode of Sense yoyo tutorial is out now on my YT channel. Feel free to follow if you like the vid. That would be a great motivation to me to bless you with new vids more often
ps new tutorials every 2 weeks :heart:

9 Likes

Hello my friends here the new combo of the week, in those days I am evaluating my tricks and trying to find many new elements and try to get inspired from what I see in the community, hope you like this combo and much love :yo-yo:

12 Likes

Very nice flow in that one with some very flashy slack going on.

1 Like

Steve thanks very much, very kind :heart:

1 Like

Ann Connolly’s Magic Trick. i like this one. it’s fun and looks neat!

14 Likes

I posted this a few days ago but took it down pretty soon after as I was in the middle of switching some things so I wanted to put it up here agai

n. Hope you folks enjoy.

11 Likes

Nice. Looks like you’re getting some good speed there. :smiley:

1 Like

Thank you, I’ve been putting in work.

1 Like
14 Likes

Sorry for the slow pace, I don’t 5a. But I saw @ENGLISH_TEA do a crazy GT slackicide thing and just had to try it.

@Nic_from_Adelaide makes these amazing counter weights. I bought a few and thought I might as well try them.

10 Likes

Sooooo satisfying :relieved:

2 Likes
14 Likes

I like it!

1 Like

My sad excuse for soloham. Is it a good first try?

https://m.youtube.com/shorts/BcCuZ0P1ssk

8 Likes

Hello my friends, here the trick of the week, wish good luck to everyone at worlds, is so exciting to see how many releases and how many new team members in various brands are being released. Hope one day to have the chance to come over! Much love and hope you like the trick :yo-yo:

11 Likes
9 Likes
9 Likes

Flipping them cows on the hooks x5

14 Likes

I like the look of this and I’m giving it a go. I’ve tried a few other hooks of late and haven’t really gotten one yet… then I lose track of the videos… yada, yada, yada… anyways, I get a good idea about what you’re doing in the video, do you have any advice on this one?

3 Likes

LETS GOOO!!! Hah nice!

1 Like