Post a trick thread!

very dope albertino! i love the follows to gt at the end!

1 Like

Branding double slack to a Houdini mount combo

11 Likes

This is a crazy hard trick:

12 Likes
13 Likes

For a 12+ year old trick, I think Bridge Jumper has aged pretty well.

17 Likes

I hit a fancy tower jawn :tokyo_tower::saluting_face:

11 Likes

What are you using for your black light in that video?

1 Like

A big 60W blacklight and my camera flash combined :saluting_face:

1 Like

I figure it was a lot. It certainly makes that string glow. That’s the effect I’d like for my videos. Black light for the string along with standard lighting.

2 Likes

New behind the back tricks.

14 Likes

I’m afraid to do things behind my back. Afraid that once I get there I’ll see all the other people who are doing things behind my back… I don’t think I want to know… I don’t think I can handle it. :rofl:

4 Likes

Hello my friends, here the new combo of the week, there was some sun but wind but still I wanted to record something outside, hope you like it and much love :yo-yo:

P.s.= if you like my combos please consider a follow on Instagram :heart:

15 Likes

Nice combo and what a nice place to throw. :smiley:

1 Like

I neck stoled a dead Duncan imperial

12 Likes

Wow!!

2 Likes

Hit a little lunch time combo waiting for sandwiches. Slowly learning some redirects.

14 Likes

Under the leg 2.5 hook, super fun trick
:saluting_face::green_heart::blue_heart:

9 Likes

Heres another fancy tower jawn, cant lie im pretty proud of this one, hands down hardest trick ive ever done, harder than a 4.5 hook for me :joy::muscle:

Only ever seen two people hit it, Luna from Rain city and Kim Dong Young of YYR :ninja::tokyo_tower:

Edit: and now justin dauer also who learned it (within like 20 seconds :joy::green_heart::blue_heart:)

7 Likes

Also cadecanyoyo_ on insta has done it

1 Like

Yeee i saw a few people hitting it after i posted the slow mo shot, this trick actually got him to follow me on IG bc you tagged him :joy::muscle:

2 Likes