Post a trick thread!

Hello my friends, here it is the new trick of the week, today I also submitted a little remix of a classic combo for the Scalescollective x Yoyoexpert challenge, many more combos to come and I hope you like this one, much love :yo-yo:

7 Likes
10 Likes

slack combo with TP Hades

11 Likes

a few 5A things I’ve liked doing recently

13 Likes

Man!!! You are pulling that off so smooth Mable!!

1 Like

gt

13 Likes

Hello my friends, here the combo of the week, quite proud of this one, many more to come, also London weather is improving a lot cant wait to record something outside, hope you like the combo and much love :yo-yo:

7 Likes

New Moebius combo to share for the people down in Yoyoexpert.

Take a look, tell me what you think- yeah?

10 Likes

Testing out my new GoPro.

8 Likes

Here’s one I thought would be fun to figure out.

Palm grind > laceration bind.

5 Likes

Here are a few trick/yoyo videos.

9 Likes

Here is one more video! :smile: :smile: :smile:

7 Likes

Fixed axle combo with a quick draw start annd a lunar landing finish - inspired by Dale Myrberg’s classic style.

9 Likes

Hello my friends, this is the new combo of the week, some new elements all linked together, for next week I have a bit of a weird one, lately I am practicing a lot, in the meanwhile hope you like this one and much love :yo-yo:

6 Likes

Cool gt

10 Likes

Yo this is legitimately really really cool and smart nice work yo

3 Likes

Hello my friends, here the combo of the week, pretty proud of this one it’s full of slacks, many more to come, curious to know if I will be able to do 2 years of combo at week next January! Hope you like it and much love :yo-yo:

P.s.= if you would like to support me please consider to follow on Instagram :heart:

7 Likes

my favorite part of that trick is after all the ridiculous slack moves you end with a simple ninja vanish lol. can a trick actually be over if you dont end in a gt?

1 Like

Ahahahahah Bran, I have to be honest, for me a trick is not finished if it doesn’t end up in a gt, do not ask me why because I have no clue, is such a stupid rule that I put to myself, usually what I also do is “if I am stuck creating a combo find a gt way out and close the combo”, is such an escape save I do that it stay stuck with me when I make those combos lmao

3 Likes

here is this cool slackicide i learned

8 Likes