Post a trick thread!

Who was that hooded man???

1 Like

Man, originally I wanted to do the trick for Instagram and the tutorial for youtube but with only one camera I had to record and edit everything twice which made it unbearable. I will upload it on youtube but will be in vertical, for the future I am wondering if film the trick for instagram in portrait mode and then the rest in horizontal for youtube, is quite a job but I will try. This is why I put the video able to download from Instagram so people can just get it but the portrait mode is not good, I live and learn I guess, also Instagram work better with short videos.

5 Likes

I don’t mind it being vertical! Thank you!

2 Likes

this is like 90% of the reason I don’t keep up with instagram yoyo accounts… it’s just such a bad viewing experience imo. Even if you’re not learning the trick, when you go to watch it, even on a computer, the video is like 250pixels wide… I wish that throwers were more into using youtube or anything else than instagram but I guess that’s just the unfortunate side of social media platforms.

My best suggestion is to screen record the video on instagram then you can edit it or slow it down with a video editor and view it on your computer.

6 Likes

Ciao my friends, here the new combo of the week, I am experimenting with different types of play and experimenting some new elements, have another ready to post next week as I will be in Italy for a week for Easter holidays, hope you having a great time, much love :yo-yo:

8 Likes

Rancid milk and another trick from the YouTube channel throw I just started working on this past weekend

11 Likes

Triple magic

13 Likes
10 Likes

Opening Slacks by @ChrysaeThrows.

9 Likes

Hello my friends, hope you had some nice Easter holidays I am back today in London after some days in Italy, this is the new combo of the week hope you like it and many other will come, much love :yo-yo:

If you like my combos please consider to leave a follow on Instagram :heart: thanks for the support!

8 Likes

Andrew Bergen’s Red Triangle combo!

14 Likes

Trick

8 Likes

Hello my friends, this is the new combo of the week, keep creating many combos and elements, think next one will be an arm combo I noticed I never uploaded one, hope you like this trick and much love :yo-yo:

8 Likes
14 Likes

Hello my friends, for the combo of the week this time is an arm combo I made recently, hope you like it, in the following weeks there will be many more tech combos which I am satisfied, practicing a lot lately, hope you like it and much love :yo-yo:

8 Likes
14 Likes

What trick is that?

It’s called Ohara.
I was watching Crime Busters back in 2012 when I came up with it and named it after a cop in the movie.

1 Like

cool tricks:

10 Likes

i still yoyo. using purple unicorn

12 Likes