Post a trick thread!

Seems like a good shot to share my Anti-Banger trick

Thanks

9 Likes

I ordered blacklights for my room so i made this video.

11 Likes

Coming up on 11 months of yoyoing and been mainly focusing on 4a the past month, so i felt really good about this zontal neck laceration lol

9 Likes

Ciao my friends, I am back in my old background the good and old kitchen lmao hope you like it and you like this new combo of the week. I was thinking to actually record a tutorial for the one I will upload next week, I will try to film the tutorial and see what I can do to make it clear using only one camera. Much love :yo-yo:

8 Likes

Damn that is slick, now I got a new trick to learn.

3 Likes

Thanks! It was a fun trick to learn, I especially like the 3d slack spin around element.

3 Likes

My latest repeater has a name…OUTFINITY. :sunglasses:

6 Likes

I want to share this trick

My vision when I started working on this was to pop it up in the air straight. And then use a second tap to start the rotation.

It was a good workout for the knees lol but I managed to hit it I’m feeling pretty good!

10 Likes

It’s barely warm enough to throw outside again, so here’s two quick tricks from this week.

12 Likes
10 Likes

Dude that chopstick repeater is super steezy

3 Likes

Nice use of easier elements, I like it.

I know we have all seen the jack path tower before but wanted to share my inverted/over the arm variation, first variation ive seen of this tower :innocent:

14 Likes

Bro sometimes you come out with variation of bangers out of nowhere, love this inverted version!

3 Likes

Thanks man that means a lot! Its intimidating to post tricks on here for me i cant lie :joy:

3 Likes

Why? I encourage you to post everything you want, on Instagram you have always good tricks, go for it mate!

2 Likes

Just zip up the hoodie. No one will ever know……who was that hoodie man???

1 Like

Ciao my friends here is my new trick of the week and attached to it there is the tutorial to learn this combo, please be kind as it is my first tutorial and all film with only my phone, if you want to learn it and have any question do not hesitate to DM me, hope you like it and please let me know if you would like more tutorials, I will be happy to film them, much love :yo-yo:

8 Likes

Yo this is super sick and I think I wanna try it later. Would you mind terribly putting it on YouTube? It’s just very annoying learning longer tricks off of Instagram bc you can’t pause the video. Also being able to slow down and skip frame by frame is helpful.

3 Likes

I think i found exactly what you’re talking about! My Enso Jacket is perfect :joy:

5 Likes