Post a trick thread!

Palm spin bind pov

Skin the gerbil pov

12 Likes

Ciao friends, this is the new combo of the week filmed on a very windy day in front of the wall of my parent’s house, back in London I prepared some more combos for the following weeks, hope you like this, much love :yo-yo:

6 Likes

Hey YYE I wanted to share a few quick tricks I’m really happy with.
Enjoy

11 Likes

Hook

7 Likes

Messing around this morning and came up with this little combo.

6 Likes

Here are some new 3A ideas.

The above trick involves in two yoyos kissing each other, it’s a variant of a variant of sword dancer, inspired from Sasaki Takato’s idea.

This trick starts with a 2A element tangler, and then do a simple trapeze.

12 Likes

In the first video, I’m using Titan from Save3A designed by @yoyoxcellence

2 Likes

Double redirectional coro coro

8 Likes
9 Likes

Post a [3A] trick thread lol

1 Like

:saluting_face:

13 Likes

Tried to break my personal Moon record on my lunch break. 73 and 84 moons.

11 Likes

Ciao my friends, this is the new combo of the week, I don’t even know what I am doing at this point but I hope you like it, gettin sick in those days hope I will be able to record one for next week, much love :yo-yo:

Please if you like my combos consider to leave a follow on Instagram :heart:

8 Likes

This is a simple trapeze combo, it has some repeats, but it’s cool:

Combo updates

6 Likes

After VERY long time I finally understand how this trick works

10 Likes
12 Likes

Hello my friends, this is the new combo of the week, recorded it when I had quite a bad flu, luckily now is all gone, many new combos to come and trying some new styles too, hope you like it and much love :yo-yo:

Please consider to leave a follow on Instagram if you like my combos :heart:

11 Likes

New Trickcircle posted on my IG.

This is my 3d-esque evolving bucket trick that I now refer to as “Universitas”. I’ve had this trick partially made since 2017, but could never find an exit- until I discovered how to manuever through the bucket to the ending picture trick.

This type of combo is better seen in POV, so I recorded in Gopro view, which is a new thing for my IG. Also worth noting since I got my Gopro working, I am going to try and do Z-tutorials and Moebius 101 tutorials again!

Check it, tell me what you think on IG or here. give it some love perhaps~

10 Likes

yaaaay I have hollow purple down to my liking! Now I gotta pick a new trick to learn

7 Likes

New repeater, plus a variation.

10 Likes