Post a trick thread!

Thanks dude!

1 Like

Ciao my friends, new combo of the week, the next one will be from Italy as Friday I will be back home for a week. Wanted to ask some advices to everyone how can I improve my style and skills, every advice and critique is accepted! Hope you like this combo and much love :yo-yo:

5 Likes

Here are a couple of combos I’ve pieced together…

14 Likes

Smooth!

Good to see you here John!! That repeater you taught me a while back is still one of my goto autopilot tricks

1 Like

Dude thank you! Means a lot coming from you. Hope you’re doing well on this fine Friday!

Awesome. I’m glad that repeater still has a place in your trick arsenal. I should start putting out some new stuff very, very soon. The weather should actually be perfect for some outdoor filming over the weekend. :sunglasses:

Dude its such a fun one! I still dont think I’m doing it quite the same as you, but its one of my autopilot tricks lol.

8 Likes

Yeah, your version is definitely different than mine. But as long as you are having fun doing it your way, that’s all that matters. :sunglasses:

7 Likes
8 Likes

Big thank you to @ChrysaeThrows for his incredible tutorials. I’m going to be grinding out his Tech playlist for the next few months.

Stills smoothing this one out. Im new to buckets but god damn theyre fun

6 Likes

Im not sure why mine looks so different, mechanically its the same but I think you’re uncrossing your arms later and also not quite as much?

triangle stuff :saluting_face:

9 Likes

Been a bit since I’ve posted a trick here, so here’s some 1A and 5A

13 Likes

Just found an old clip of mine from 2013.

8 Likes

Ciao All, this time I am in a different location in my parent’s house garden in Italy, have an happy Valentine everyone and I hope you like this trick, Friday I will be back in London and I have so many more combos to film, much love :yo-yo:

9 Likes

Loved all the different slack variations, very fun to watch!

1 Like

Thanks very much Richard :heart:

1 Like

Jam

9 Likes

A couple tricks with the massive 2022 Sasquatch. Love this throw!

8 Likes