Post a trick thread!

ahh dude thank you!! hope you’re having a great weekend Cotton!

1 Like
15 Likes

I put together a clip here if some moves I have been working on. Trying to incorporate some different grabs and utilize the outer side of the yoyo more.

Thanks

9 Likes

Hello friends, this is the new combo of the week, have to be honest I am pretty satisfied with this one and have another couple to film which I am satisfied with! Hope you like it and much love :yo-yo:

If you like my combos, please consider to leave a follow on Instagram :heart:

6 Likes

Here’s a little Stoopid video I made today.

13 Likes

Here’s some 3a stuff

9 Likes

64 lazy moons featuring Titanium Respawn, wanted to try for a PR without straining my neck lol. 38 off my record, but I’ll break that soon.

13 Likes

CLYW Cabin Tutorials - Salsa Sauce by Jensen

10 Likes

Hello my friends, here the trick of the week all in one shot this time because I liked how it flowed together, I have so many combos to record, hope you like this one and much love :yo-yo:

Please if you like my combos consider to leave a follow in Instagram :heart:

9 Likes

It has gotten a little better since then.
But it’s still not enough.
Keiran Cooper’s tricks
Great structure.
I can’t think of any way to do it.

And I always appreciate those who react to my posts too.

14 Likes

Here’s a weird video I made with some tricks

6 Likes
10 Likes

Made some horizontal progress today with the Papercut!

9 Likes

Easy tricks while watching Mad About You

8 Likes

Ciao my friends, this is the new combo of the week, lot of new elements which I can say I am quite satisfied, thinking to do a long video soon, it is super fun to do, will be back home in Italy in 2 weeks so why not!
Hope you like the combo and if you do please leave a like and a follow on Instagram, much love :yo-yo:

5 Likes

Fun

14 Likes
13 Likes
13 Likes

Finally got this combo on video. Needed the evidence out there even if it’s not winning any competitions.

16 Likes

Yo hella clean nice! I wasn’t ready for the end yo! Fun surprise! Hah!