Post a trick thread!

Goofy slack double tower

9 Likes

Hello my friends, here the new combo of the week, thinking to go back and record outside soon, is time for a background change? Will be nice to record in nice places if the wind leave me alone! Hope you like this trick and much love :yo-yo:

P.s.= as usual if you like my combos please consider a follow on Instagram :heart:

7 Likes
8 Likes

Here are two videos i made in the past few days!

8 Likes

@ChrysaeThrows makes awesome tricks and tutorials.

Monkey tech was a fun and challenging one for me.

11 Likes

Hello my friends, here the new combo of the week plus a little trick at the beginning (slow mo at the end), if you like it I can do a tutorial, hope you like them and much love :heart:

9 Likes

Just a quick and dirty throwaway clip for ya. Lol Ignore the bedhead and loungewear. :joy:
Loving the Esper. :kissing_cat:
Need more modern D bearing yo-yos.

12 Likes

sick flow my dude

2 Likes

laceration combo idea

9 Likes

Rewind
Finally got it

9 Likes

Hello my friends this is the new trick of the week but today is also my birthday! Yay :yo-yo: hope you like the new combo, much love to everyone!

P.s.= if you would like to support me please consider to leave a like and a follow on Instagram :heart:

8 Likes
8 Likes

inverted tower magic knot thingy
(i had to stifle my breakaway cuz there was cat hanging around my ankles)

8 Likes

Nice! Man cats are annoying like that! One of these days i know I’m just gonna be in the zone and not see mine creep up and shes gonna take a yoyo to the head

New 5a tower combo i’m REAL stoked on!

12 Likes

yeah that’s exactly what i’m afraid of. she likes to watch me yo-yo and always stands right next to me it’s so scary

2 Likes

My cats will watch me from the front, but when I’ve put the spinning yoyo near them, they recoil like it’s something disgusting. They want the string :eyes:

Learned a rail combo! One little mess up in the end of it but the rest of it felt so good I don’t mind.

9 Likes

Hello my friends, this is the combo of the week pretty proud of this one, UK keep being awful with weather so videos are still inside, miss to record on the rooftop! Hope you like the combo and much love :yo-yo:

P.s.= if you would like to support me please consider to follow on Instagram :heart:

9 Likes

Little repeater I’ve been autopiloting the last few weeks.

11 Likes

This ones not really smooth yet but I still think it’s kind of cool

8 Likes