Positive Feedback for jhb8426

I recently purchased two yoyos from @jhb8426. His BST is full of awesome yoyos and the transaction was smooth. I would gladly do business with him again.

5 Likes

I just got some yoyos from @jhb8426. I’m sure it comes as no surprise that the entire transaction was entirely pleasant and 100% to my satisfaction. If he ever decides to part with more of the treasures in his collection, I will happily buy more from him.

2 Likes

Bought a Speed Beatle and 20 grey poly strings from @jhb8426, he was super clear about shipping, it arrived very, very well protected, even came with an invoice stating what I had purchased. 10/10 would recommend.

2 Likes

Speedy transaction with @jhb8426

2 Likes

I have traded/bought from him myself nothing but top notch.

3 Likes

Once again, awesome person to make transactions with @jhb8426

2 Likes

Swift transaction w/ JHB, responsive and detailed communication, A+++!

3 Likes

Fantastic experience buying from @jhb8426. He was very easy and efficient to communicated with and I would most definitely buy from him again. It is also worth noting that he packed the yoyos I purchased from him very well and that he kept me informed throughout the transaction. Thanks @jhb8426 !!

2 Likes

had just as great an experience with them nearly a year later, no complaints here, helped me fill an hole in my collection with a real old one that I definitely would have overpaid for down the line if I did not find this one. thanks again!

1 Like

You won’t find anyone more solid than jhb8426 - and he’s been moderating yoyo forums since before the internet even existed. :smile:

2 Likes