Feedback for Alex

Just made a deal with @Alex Everything went great. He shipped right away with tracking and everything was as described. :+1::+1::+1:

:racehorse:

5 Likes

I second this positive feedback.

7 Likes

he’s a straight cat fo sho

4 Likes

Alex is as good as they come, hand written note, extra strings, perfect description of the throw and was in constant communication.

A++ Trader you should have the upmost confidence in when doing business. Super thankful for you and the honest business :orange_heart::blue_heart:

2 Likes

A++ trader! Great communication everything was as described, tracking and additional pictures were provided and he included extra strings, Thanks!

1 Like

+rep, throw arrived in a very well packed box in better condition than was described, would happily deal with him again!

2 Likes

Just completed a transaction with Alex. It went smoothly, and the yo-yo was as described.

2 Likes

Just got a throw from Alex and just as list thank you :+1:t2::+1:t2:

2 Likes

Bought 2 yoyos from Alex, good communication and fast shipping. Great seller!

1 Like

Just got my half of a trade, he shipped first, packed great, and threw in a BBB throw as sweets. Quick and fair negotiation, very transparent, even offered to pay for half of my duties after following up on my tracking number for me before I even knew it made it across the border. Real standup guy, would be more than happy to trade with him again. 10/10, A+ trader, don’t hesitate to make a deal with Alex :slight_smile:

1 Like

@Alex is awesome to trade with! He’s a great communicator, packs well, and ships quickly. In my case, he was also very patient. Between having all three kids the weekend we started talking, and me being a little on the fence at first, he could’ve bailed or taken another offer. Which I really appreciated, and was a major factor in my decision to move forward. Three kids, plus pets and life means it can get hectic here, and time to check messages can be rare sometimes. I’ve missed out on a few good deals because I wasn’t able to reply in time, so his patience in particular was very meaningful.

There was zero pressure when talking with him. I’m really glad I decided to move forward! I got a great new throw that has surprised the heck out of me, being much better than my own “best case” guesses. He’s a good guy, very easy to talk to, and knows his stuff. Alex is a 5 Star Trade Partner, do not hesitate to deal with him!

1 Like

I bought a yoyo from Alex and everything went perfect = 100% recommended seller, thanks for everything!

1 Like

Just got an awesome throw from Alex!

2 Likes

Alex was communicative and shipped quickly. 10/10 stars. Absolutely hope to pick up more heat from him in the future.

1 Like

Alex hit me up for a trade. I traded my Titanic for his Daytona. It was well packaged, as described and shipped fast. Very polite communication and a pleasure to do business with. Highly recommend.

1 Like

Received a yo-yo from @Alex and the whole experience went very smoothly. Everything arrived safe and sound. Wouldn’t hesitate to buy from again.

1 Like

Had a perfect buying experience with Alex. The throw was exactly as described, well packaged, and he shipped it the very next day. Would definitely buy from him again.

1 Like

I received my half of a trade with @Alex, my first ILLY E1NS. This was exactly in the condition he described, mint. Alex was quick to respond and Great to work with, shipping was fast and came securely packed. I wouldn’t hesitate to deal with @Alex again.

2 Likes

Alex burch is a great seller ,as described,packed with care etc.

1 Like

Happy with my recent transaction with @Alex - thanks for the Mary, dude.

1 Like