Feedback for Alex

Just completed a trade with Alex, it was quick and easy. Great communication, quick shipping and highly recommended! Would definitely do business again if the time comes.

1 Like

I’ve been looking for Respawns lately and @Alex reached out with a Respawn Lite. We worked out a deal quickly and he had it on the way super fast. The Respawn came securely packed. The throw looks even better in person. Don’t hesitate to deal with @Alex, he’s a great guy.

1 Like

Just finished a purchase from Mr. Alex.

Good Communication. Packaging was phenomenal.

Thank you Sir.

1 Like

Thanks to the homie Alex for the Aster. Finally was able to own one of my favorite yoyos.

1 Like

I bought a throw from @Alex and it went great! Clear communication, packaged very well and had extra goodies. Appreciate it and thanks again!

1 Like

Just received my package from Alex. 10/10 would buy again. Great packaging and quick communication. Thanks Alex!

1 Like

Just completed a deal with @Alex and it couldn’t have gone smoother. Everything showed up nicely packaged, and conditions were fantastic. Very helpful in answering some of my questions and explaining some performance opinions of the throws. Greatly appreciated the opportunity!

Picked up a 3 pack of G2’s from @Alex. 2 B22s and a Tsunami. I was looking for a Tsunami since they were released. Thank you to you and the anonymous interested party before me for allowing me to pick these up. Everything arrived safe and sound.

1 Like