Popularity of Yoyo Companies

Best marketing in yoyo. No contest.

7 Likes

Nobody even knows who @sfyoyos is… ITS A MYSTERY :male_detective:

4 Likes

but I am a small company releasing things I actually created andy

7 Likes

Have you ever seen me and @sfyoyos in the same place at the same time? I don’t know, I’m just asking. :thinking:

4 Likes

I was going to say it seems like @andy569 has it completely upside down!

Marketing? Companies like A-RT, G2 and SF seem so grass roots. They seem to literally let their yo-yos market themselves. Maybe some social media, yo-yo content, a website, and getting their yo-yos into some reviewers hands.

Small company!? G2 is one guy who hasn’t even quit his day job! I actually think this argument might hold more water the other way round. Replace “small company” with “big company”.

Still, my opinion is @smileypants707 and @bobafret are the ones who have it right. The big guys aren’t putting out those yo-yos, and that says something…

2 Likes

I think @andy569 probably meant small in terms of “current influence”

Yeah maybe I used poor wording. I was saying G2 and SF were “big” companies as in big names. Big influence, large following as opposed to a “small” new, up and coming company.

YYF and Duncan are probably the only 2 real big companies in terms of production.

1 Like

I was just messing around with you since SF is probably newer than most companies you’d count as new and up and coming so it’s funny to read anywhere that we’re thought of differently. Existed less time than the example of YoyoFriends, etc

I appreciate that you think we’re doing okay though. I wasn’t trying to nitpick, just making jokes.

4 Likes

I have not heard of those brands.neither i have used. but as i see many people are liking Cadence from SF yo-yos.