PLEASE WATCH AMERICA'S GOT TALENT TONIGHT!

Thanks for the reminder, and good luck!! DVR programmed, “must see TV” ;D

What happened? I didn’t see you on TV. When I checked on Wikipedia it said you were “unknown”.

I hope you got through!

yeah i just watched and i didnt see you on there… did you make it? i want to see more of you!!!

I didn’t see you either. Did you make it?

I hope it didn’t end up the same way as the Higbys and Luke Roberts did.

That show has way too many dancers and singers. Needs more yo-yo.

Well, last time was the first time I had actually watched that show; looks like it will also be the last. I deplore reality crap.

He didnt make it, it says on yoyowiki he made it up to round 2.

That’s stupid. How can all these dancers and singers always be the next people when there’s always so many of them? It’s like a gumball machine that has a few balls inside that are plastic (I’m guessing) and have either $1 or $5 in them and those ones are like Joseph or a yoyoer and the gum ones are the singers and dancers. Sure you like the gum that comes out is good but the money ones are so much better. :stuck_out_tongue: That took me a bit to think up.

I didn’t see you on there either, Joe. What happened? And at the end, could you tell us what Simon Cowell had to say? :slight_smile: :wink:

I can imagine hearing the judges say something about how they “Can’t see him him coming up with enough original routines to keep America entertained throughout the entire show.” Which is a completely ignorant thing to say, but they just don’t understand what it takes to succeed in this sport.

Yeah. Even my brother who is a grad student at MIT says he wouldn’t be able to do 2 handed looping because of the mental “power” needed for it.

Well, good try you made it to the second round! How many rounds are there by the way?

I didn’t see you on there. Joseph, tell us what happened.

if he hasn’t replied then he’s practicing his butt off for it.

If you did make it, suggestion:

Your act is like 10-15 Mins long I bet. To make sure it doesn’t get old, in the middle switch from 2A to 1A. It looked awesome during Cal States. Love the on the back through the legs tricks!

Wouldn’t he need to change yoyos for that?

That doesn’t take long to do if you have the loop open and everything.

True. That could make the performance a lot more interesting.

Yeah. 4a would be more awesome though because it looks cooler to most people. Or maybe some of all of them. If it’s 10 to 15 minutes you could do like some 2a and some 1a and some 4a and some 5a. I think that would look crazy because people would be like woah, I didn’t know yoyos could do all that.

I agree with Apetrunk. It would be amazing!

Word is from Joe himself,
The producer/talent liaison mistakenly told Joe that he would appear on last nights episode. That’s what happened.