please help!

Hey everyone. It has been awhile since I have been on. It has also been awhile since i’ve thrown. But lately i’ve been picking up the old yo and it is gooood times. The two best yos i have are the G5 and BOSS. For christmas I’m thinking about getting another yoyo. I was wondering if any of you have suggestions for a good yo that wont break the bank. My preference is for it to be a smaller yoyo but bigger gap. Kind of like the BOSS. Problem is, is my BOSS is REALLY dinged up. (lessoned learned: don’t let others use your nice yoyos. >:( ) I’m almost considering just getting another BOSS. If anyone could help me though that’d be great! Would the CLYW campfire be good perhaps? ???

Try a YYF 44.

Or a Hectic.

Well dings wont really affect your yoyo unless your doing grinds. Unless they made your yoyo vibe.you could try a 44 or get another boss

Yeh the 44 seems to be a very similar shape to the boss, which also both kinda remind me of the Screaming Eagle Mayhem.

thanks guys. and yeah, the dings are bad. horrible vibe. like i said i let my friend use it for a day and he ends up dropping it down a flight of stairs. made of tile. ::slight_smile: