Please Help Andrew Get to worlds 2012 Sale!

Hey Guys,

I’m really looking forward to worlds, but I have to raise some money to get there.
I will try to keep putting stuff up, for now, i have the following stuff:

Pm me if you’re interested.

I have a Red Pacquiao by Werrd. It’s red. I really never touch this at all. Thrown a handful of times. It’s mint, and very smoooth. Great yoyo, really packs the punch. Awesome. $75 Shipped

I have a set of mint, white 1a rims for a Split Decision. Really nice. Some people think they are basically Anti-Superstar rims, they look exactly the same to me. $30 Shipped

I have a polished Agape. I’m really not looking forward to giving this up, but I guess I have no choice. It’s very unique, super smooth, but has a few scuffs. Great throw! $55 Shipped

I have a save-death Volume 2 video. I’ve watched a few times, great video, hopefully someone will enjoy it as much as I did. $5 shipped with something else, $7 shipped alone

I have two Yoyonation Black Adult Small T-Shirts. One is brand new, not in packaging, but on a hanger in my closet never worn, the other shirt has been washed and worn once. $7 shipped for the new shirt and $5 shipped for shirt that has been washed once

I have a White YoYoSam T-Shirt, out of packaging on a hanger in my closet, but never worn. It’s an adult small. $7 Shipped or $5 with something else

I also have a Black YoYoSam Hat. It’s one of those caps that have the adjustable part in the back. $4 with something else only

I’ve also got quite a few stickers. I have over 70+ yoyo and Skateboarding stickers. Details for those who are interested.

No paypal. Checks/Money orders only.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/54303737@N02/sets/72157627281228237/

LF:
Cash

Andrew

Andrew

Camera is pending