Please delete

I’m going on vacation in a couple of weeks and could use some extra cash.

I have enough yoyos to make five mystery boxes. Boxes could include mono-metals, bi-metals, plastics, pom, or even wood. $100 shipped each.

Pictured is a glimpse of what could be in each mystery box. image

9 Likes

So the gonna be g squared throws?

1 Like

Sorry, no G2. Are you interested regardless?

1 Like

I thought mystery boxes weren’t allowed on this BST anymore…?

3 Likes

Oh! I didn’t realize that was a rule. I can take it down if that turns out to be true.

3 Likes

Yeah, but it’s Nate. I would totally trust his judgement with something like this. (sorry though Nate, I cannot afford this rn)

5 Likes

Yeah, sorry if I was a tattle tail! The Mods can decide, or maybe have decided…

1 Like

No worries at all.

1 Like

Bump!

1 Like

@kross0112 I think I see a DK in there.

2 Likes

@Drakkar Agreed I do see a silver DK mixed in there. But unfortunately i don’t much like mystery boxes tbh if I could just buy the DK then that’d be different.

2 Likes

If I were one to show d $ I would be in clones to know these aren’t like scratches more so a randdom goodie bag worth (the guy w the idea seems very knowledgeable about yoyo prices, not new but what they go for second hand)

I think you should on average get at the very least $100 in sellable prices.

Aka: I buy one and get a 65g Rare Mint Chief($120? Maybe?) maybe a North star too, awesome! $140 for a hundo.

I get just a first Run Chief Brown w a few rim marks but still imo easily $150-180, I might even say 2 Hundo $250 for mint def

But I buy one and get a mint Dune in a boring color (worth $50-60m ax) Plus a DV888 Splash. To me I lost $55 a shipping the dv888 I don’t care about

Even plain dune and plain horizln . I personally see as a $20 loss

Idk if all can win but I think $20 is the max they should lose and a 1.5-2x factor for hard to sells.

So you lose by $20 w dune and horizon tons are out there I’ll take the 1.5x multiplyer** loss of $30

Extra hard to sells (888xs that you value at $75 bc you bought at $99 and kept in box is to be deserving of the 2x hard to sell multiplier so you got 2 of those worth $150, no those are $35 each and damn HTS, so you lost $30-40.

WOould be nice to see a winner of over double as in a Draupnir or smth

I think certain goodies should be advertised not just brands as well as how many total bags.

Add a Black Draupnir and another $100 maybe a mint Dreadnought, for the grand prize of at least $325-375

Or 3 Mint great rare clyws…maybe make them all Jack Rabbit or cobfetti?

1 Like

What on earth are you talking about?

9 Likes