Please close

Okay big update!! I found a gravity! But now I need to raise a little more money to be able to get it so I’m gna offer one lucky person the bundle deal of a lifetime.
Sold

•Vapormotion
•SPEEDAHOLIC FX
•Snowberry
•Hybrid 50/50
Retail value of $260
One time deal buyer pays $125 for all 4
Plus I will throw in a 2-3 Yoyo mystery box with some random but cool throws so one lucky person will walk away with 7 yo-yos for $125
Did I mention that speedaholic and the hybrid 50/50 are both brand spanking new?! The other two are nmtbs oh and also if u don’t want the green colorway on the speedaholic I also have it in black/gold if u prefer that

2 Likes

The Gravity is amazing!

@eternalmetal had one for sale awhile back.

Hope you can snag one! :smile:

1 Like

A little eye candy …

2 Likes

U interested in selling or trading??

Looking good. Going to switch to that setup now.

1 Like

Sorry, never. I was just trying to provide a little motivation.

Free bump for a man on a mission.

Did you get your gravity brother? I saw on fb someone said they had a mint one for you

1 Like

The dude wants $475 for it!! And I only have. Fraction of that so. I’ve gotta sell some yo-yos!! Lol thanks for checking in tho

2 Likes

Yo what? That’s $75 over retail for a yoyo that very regularly does not even command retail pricing. I love the Gravity to death and use mine all the time, but unless you’re desperate I’d avoid that.

1 Like

Yeah it’s way steeper than I anticipated. And it did discourage me a little. But I am determined to get this for my bro. He’s done so much for me, I’d give up a small chunk of my collection to be able to get this for him

Woah! Yeah that’s a little rich for my blood. Gravity does look super dope though! Good luck man!

1 Like

Bump! I’m almost there guys! Help me cross the finish line

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.