Please close

Don’t have a lot of time tonight… could use money for tomorrow… things came up :/…. Thus is life… so if you see a grail of yours feel free to make an offer I’m more partial to let things go atm… worst I can say is no/ some yo-yo eye candy… good vibes! Reach out :call_me_hand:t2: Only thing for sure off grabs is the custom banshee, Caesar helium, sugar glider, and the yoyojams…. Btw easier on me if you make an offer than asking me how much :call_me_hand:t2:

Decided to keep the swirls and parlay … conspiracy has vibe so off table

5 Likes

messaged

2 Likes

Sent pm

PM’d

2 Likes

Not sure what’s up but doesn’t sound good. Regardless of the specifics, hope all will be okay or at least get better soon. Take care.

7 Likes

Just behind on bills more or less. Things aren’t bad just miscalculations raising some funds to readjust. I just had a child not too long ago and have 11 animals so things come up sometimes and sacrifices must be made. If I’m slow replying or don’t reply to you either you asked about a throw I said in the description I wouldn’t sell or I lost you in the message system which confuses me on here just do me again :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Pmd!

Lazy listing.

Helpful comment :joy:

2 Likes

It would be easier if I didn’t have to guess what some of them were

1 Like

Yeah I hear ya I got a lot on my plate atm. Just send pm I’m doing decent getting back to people

Hit ‘em up with questions! We just made multiple deals in the past day alone. They respond really quick to messages

Anything that didn’t make it out today will be out Monday!

I sent a message yesterday. Not about the “keepers”. Didn’t hear about it. Sad face.

If you bought a yo-yo it shipped today! Sending tracking after bit

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.