FOR TRADE ME> TRADES OFFERS ONLY

It seems to me everyone wants to sell. Money issues or what have you. I got stuff for trade. Of course i’d sell, but id rather trade. If you need to sell because you’r broke, then stop buying expensive yoyos. LOL love trading.Its like postcards, you meet cool peeps like me. WORD. lets make some trades and keep the love going round.

YYF supernova MINT
7075 unengraved supernova
NMIB 3cyoyo winged bird and dark sonic
Madhouse epic. 5a marks Plays smooth as the day I got it. Don’t know why nobody has scooped it up yet?
MIB hspin NvX with konkave bearing as a spare, so it comes with 2 bearings…
CLYW OG avalanche. minor scrapes and dings with a bit of vibe on grinds. Powerful and awesome!!
VNM Bape Code2 oh so minor pin pricks.
Code1-beat up but still smooth. home job acidwash satin rims.
Werrd Hour pretty much perfect.
And a couple other yoyos too. ;D
Duncan throw monkey

PIctures are on my flickr on the link below. If you cant tell you want it or not from the pics and what details I tell you in trade offers then too bad. I’m not uploading pictures of stupid deatails that don’t matter. They are yoyos and they all play like yoyos. If your into collecting then buy them new.

LOOKING FOR any fun yoyo that’s in decent shape around equal or greater than value of what you want to offer on. If you think yours is worth more and you would like 2 or more for your one. then just say that… And NO kendamas please save your ball in a cup for someone who cares.

paypal only. I am in canada. Eh. PM only Eh!

Pics

Thanks for Checking IT OUt! L8ts

-JayKay

1 Like

I might part with my zombie storm cascade for an avalanche and something else. I’m such a avalanche whore lately

Dude . Private messages only. Don’t post in peoples threads please!

New pictures bump

Still got goods for trades or sales.

Still searching

Would you like a 2011 Genesis???

New Throws Added!! ;D

Get em they are going fast.

New wants and items 4 trade bump.

new wantyness bump

pm pm
pm pm pm pm

Up up an offers