Please close

Sell titanium yo-yo.

2 Likes

Do you want to share details of your sale? I don’t recognize any of them.

1 Like

FYI ,
BST Rule #2: Please list the make, model, and colorway name (if known) of each yo-yo. Be sure to accurately describe any issues with the yo-yo, including any damage or vibe.

2 Likes

Okey

1 Like

all yo-yos were handmade by my friend on a lathe. the first yo-yo with side effects, its weight is 73 grams, there is no vibration on the rope, there are slight vibrations on the body 180 $

76 grams handmade titanium-180 $

1 Like

Hand made titanium 68 grams-140 $

Handmade titanium+brass 68 grams-150$

3 Likes

2 Likes

???

I believe they mean “lugs” - there appears to be some sort of side effect thing going on.

2 Likes

there are slight vibrations on the body

Titanium grade 5

Sus, what country is it shipping from?

I will send it to a friend in the USA and he will already come to you) which yo-yo are you interested in?

lol, your friend is going to drive it to any house in the USA?

I can send yo-yo to my friend in US and you can buy it from him. Which titanium yo-yo are you interested in exactly?

2 Likes

OK, this is what we know so far. You join the forum yesterday. You have a friend that makes Titanium yoyos. They are handmade… From grade 5 titanium… a material that you just don’t cut on a table top lathe in the garage at your house. The coarse machine marks visible on every model you posted, does show they could have a better finish on them with the proper, tooling and turning speeds.

In one of the replies you were asked where the yo-yos would be shipping from? Your answer did not say where the yo-yos would be shipping from. Your answer suggested that you would be willing to send one to the United States to a friend and they could be purchased from there. so that does not answer the question. Where are you shipping from? Where are the yo-yos made? Are these one off samples that you’re just trying to sell? Or are these samples for the various models that you would like to sell in starting a yoyoe business?

Regardless of whether you’re just trying to make some money on these samples, that you’ve shown images of or whether you were trying to start a business, since you just kind of appeared on the board yesterday, I would suggest that the guys on this forum that are curious and interested in your products don’t have to keep trying to squeeze information out of you.

Since you were the one trying to sell the products that your friend made, I would think that you would do what you could to promote the products by providing information as opposed to having people trying to squeeze information out of you

You seem to be reluctant to say anymore than you have to. Which personally, I find pretty interesting because you’re the one that’s trying to sell the stuff.

I think from what you’ve shown, besides, the finish work, being a little course looking, the designs are very enough to make your offerings pretty interesting. You seem to have hidden the various shapes that are or could be pretty popular. But I am wondering what background your friend and you or whoever did the CAD in designing these various models… What kind of background they haven’t coming up with these designs in titanium, a few of which are 73 and 76 g? 76 g for a Titanium Hwy yoyo makes me somewhat concerned over the actual efficiency of the weight distribution?

Anyway, I wish you the best in this yo-yo, making adventure of yours. Your friend, obviously knows how to cut up some metal or the yoyos wouldn’t come out as good as they look. How they play may be a different story, but they look like some pretty nice designs.

I just feel that since you’re the one trying to promote these things, for whatever reason, you should be a little quicker on offering product information, product origin, the experience of your friend to work with grade 5 Titanium, in general information about the product without having to be prompted for it.

Good luck.

2 Likes

3 Likes

Well that clears everything up :joy:

1 Like